Zen commandments

I just broke my charger

I kinda wasted today. Iā€™m paranoid and I didnā€™t hit the box

I have to start over again ā€¦

Finally just a spec of progress. Today was my first day at this gig. I got paid today. Just a couple hours. Tomorrow is 8 to 8. Anyday after tomorrow will have to be a 1pm-to 8 because I have to do outpatient. I have court in four weeksā€‹:fearful::fearful: ingalls will take two weeks for the psychiatric outpatient. Iā€™ll just act normal and act normal. I have to do iop for jane.
What my schedule is looking like . On top of work .
3x a week for 2 weeks: ingalls
4x/week for 4 weeks: hazel crest
1 x / week for 4 weeks:hazel crest
ā€¦1 x week for 30 weeks: bsā€¦
I have to stay sober tomorrowā€¦ maybe I can go on some free meds on the journey. I canā€™t wait until I get a car. And my teeth hidden. I guess Iā€™m readyā€¦to startā€¦every step counts. I have a master planā­

I have to stay weed free,no cigarettes,. Oh my I really just lost my flowers

I didnā€™t hit the box in two days which is good

I divided todayā€™s earnings in three accounts.
Personal,rent,car theory. Itā€™s a start.Iā€™ll just build it from here. Iā€™ll be honest if I mess up. Tomorrow Iā€™ll do the same. I really have to tackle this other stuff though lol

1 Like

Yesterday I did a full day at the job. The best part was when they let me drive. Al gave me the keys to pull the car in to the garage. The second time was when I had to follow Glen so he can drop a car off. That was my first time driving a mini van. Once I got off I met up with soe. It wasnā€™t wise so Iā€™m not doing it today. I over spent yesterday. I purposely broke and torn a cigarette apart. Lessons learned
Everybody donā€™t need to know your business.
Bledsoe is uncle fu

Work

man looks like you are keeping busy! Good job!

1 Like

Thanks very bro

1 Like

I have a interview tomorrow@ 1. Itā€™s a cooking positionā€¦ehhh Iā€™ll go but idk if theyā€™ll hire me. I need a break. Corroded paranoia. I guess itā€™s just the devilā€¦I kinda liked the car place but I canā€™t go with the chemicals. Itā€™s always a attack.

B dubs vs car detailing

Few videos coming today.

I was discharged from both outpatient services, court is May 13th. Friday the 13th

Today was a thirty dollar box run. The old box routine I dread. Soeā€™s sister had friends over and they tried something possibly. Iā€™m just a.zombie

Social anxiety, just a simple a+b=c . I donā€™t want to say nervous but some anxiety. I feel better since Iā€™m home. I was rambling on here while in the midst of a awkward situation. One girl referred to be as ā€œitā€ and asked Soeā€™s sister if we was friends on Facebookā€¦ I donā€™t get on Facebook. I locked myself out.

I still have time. I know I can do it but I canā€™t put myself in a situation like that.

I think Soeā€™s sister likes me a little. I donā€™t blame her Iā€™m a likeable fellow. But thatā€™s his sister so sheā€™s like my little sister but idk whatā€™s going on. I just peep certain things.

Iā€™m the silent guy. While three females are dancing in the living room to whatever spell bound song, I am on my phone going nothing. The at least the other people are talking.Iā€™ll talk but not talkative around New people.

Iā€™m comfortable with my ninjas and what not . Even New ninjas Iā€™m cool with. It is what it is. But femalesā€¦I feel like if a guy doesnā€™t live up to her expectations she gets disappointed. Iā€™m not saying this is a valid statement or opinion.

I just be like ā€¦Iā€™ll talk but Iā€™m not trying anything. Iā€™m not even on nothing. And I donā€™t want them to think I am because Iā€™m not!

I just mind my own field. In a cloud of questions. If my teeth was like Hollywoodā€™s finest would it change the fact that I feel uneasy about communicating with new people while other new people are observing me?

It would help but it wouldnā€™t change it. Iā€™m ok with that. I can just act. Act like I am carrying this conversion with ease. If itā€™s just one on one then thatā€™s different. If I feel like Iā€™m being watched then I feel uneasy.

Maybe itā€™s something Iā€™ll eventually perfect. I remember eye contact use to feel weird. Like in high school I couldnā€™t look at this girl in her eyes. It was very strange. Itā€™s somewhat normal know.

Honestly Iā€™ll watch movies and learn from that. Body language, posture, everything. Even in the hood(my area) you have to blend in if you are like me. I learn and try to apply it the next time. But somethings came naturally somethings I have to master.

Really I have to stay sober. Thatā€™s going to solve a lot cold turkey. Maybe stopping everything at once is difficult. I should just say. Today I didnā€™t _____ . tomorrow I wonā€™t _____ or ______. Wednesday I wonā€™t , and ā€¦blank.

I really have to break off from all these people. Friends of friends. Iā€™ll see them again eventually , but Iā€™ll be better. Although we shouldnā€™t be defined by physical things. Like a car or a check or even haircut and new shoes.

Dinner@6 is pancakes . I have dinner stuff but Iā€™m just rolling with Mrs Butterworth.

A movie to watch?..I guess itā€™s" my bossā€™s daughter" in twenty five minutes

Tomorrowā€¦? ā€¦Try to avoid the whole box routine, Soe and such.apply and ā€¦stay sober really. I havenā€™t been sober for a full week since October of last year.

Pancakes took a while but yea .I shouldā€™ve made spaghetti lol

I just went out of my way to send that friend requestā€¦we shall see what doesnā€™t happen

I think sheā€™s taking my soul already. I can feel it all over again.