Your Favorite Picture!

Music, is of course, good for the heart. Besides that, visual images can be entertaining, too.

Your Favorite Picture?

Here are some for your eye pleasure.

8 Likes

These may seem random, but they are stills from the video used in the ROOM 23 of the famous TV show LOST. While some of the stills are strange, others promote positivity!

I won’t post the link to the video because I think it would be very triggering for some to watch, it gives me chills.
But I like some of the messages!

2 Likes

A friend awhile ago was huge on blue roses. They only exist in fantasy and the big know it all guys are trying to create them with genetic modification. I can’t find a better pic of the last one but thought I still had a copy but finding the pics on the net incredibly beautiful even if I am male.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Is that black hole?

This is animated GIF!

yeah, the funny turtles and the sea makes me smile every time when I see them.

Can we do GIFS? That’s a whole other realm!

8 Likes

Yes, animated GIF displays correctly on most Web sites, IMO.

Yes, in our chaotic world and universe all energies are sucked into the black hole.

Gif’s!.. Sigh not on our avi’s though…Although I haven’t played around with mine to much to see if I can get it working…As should sparkle like this.

2 Likes

Psychedelic thought explorer

2 Likes

Looks like the bee nest?

looks like an ariel view of my home world.
take care

Pigeon Point light house. I was lucky enough to stay here. It’s a hostel / b-n-b thing now.

5 Likes

That’s amazing!! Ohmigosh!!

2 Likes

This should lighten up the mood >:3

1 Like

Is that you? …