Wtf why me? :(

Why is it that when on line guys just end up talking with me about you know what. Even this one. He says he doesn’t usually this soon and before meeting. Argh wtf? I don’t know what to think of it other than it makes me feel ewwww

That’s weird cuz when I tell girls I just wanna be friends to start they immediately start ignoring me…but then again they’d ignore me whatever id say…

@turningthepage :open_mouth: I’m sure that’s not true.

Uh… I’m confused. Is this the guy you went to the hotel room with?

I hate it when women try to trade scone recipes with me on the first date. Hussies.

8 Likes

Oh ish you are still on this adventure hehe.

So there is a slang word for guys like that, they are called f***bois/boys. Basically means guys who have no depth or class whatsoever and just repeatedly try to solicit women for sex, thinking that sooner or later one of them will say yes.

There are even whole blogs dedicated to collections of gems from these types of guys.

Like http://straightwhiteboystexting.org/ if you’re the misery loves company sort.

Most online dating sites are full of them. Better to get to know your average real life guys.

2 Likes

Hey it’s turnip! Welcome back turnip.

That’s not the original meaning of a f#ck boy, but I like that usage. Originally it was used as another way to call someone gay in a derogatory way, as in they literally “f#ck boys,” like how f@g has been used even when not referring to gay people, just as another put down of a man’s masculinity.

I don’t know why guys do it to you. Maybe you are giving out some unconscious “vibe” that attracts these guys to you. Or as Turnip says, there’s guys out there who will hit on any women with a pulse.

1 Like

I really don’t know what you are expecting.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.