Would your med knock out a bull elephant..?

my zyprexa 15mg would sedate a rhino for 2 days …

i stared at the sun one day for 2 hours, my eyes got sun burnt

My sleeping pills would knock out a normal person for days. Or maybe kill them. I sleep 2-4 hours on them when I get psychotic.

I take 12 mg of Invega every morning, for normies that is 12xs the sedation of a regular sedative!

The Seroquel for my experience would appear to knock out all creation. I know it works for some; but, for me I was in a zombie fog that would not leave me. I had to quit taking it. I told my therapist. I see the pdoc Tuesday March 17. My therapist I might need an antidepressant. I have been on all the SSRIS to no avail. I have been on risperidal and abilify and zyprexa. Zyprexa is like taking a sugar pill for me. I would probably be better off ingesting sugar than that. Abilify caused me to have trouble swallowing. Risperidal did have some benefit. I was on it for many years before they abruptly took me off it in 2013 when I was hospitalized for stupidity-theirs not mine! However, I do think I may gained weight on it and I do not really want to gain weight. I can not afford to buy larger clothes. I really don’t know what to do. My therapist believes that the proper medication will help me greatly; but, I can’t figure what is good for me and what is affordable with my SSDI and Medicare Part D.

I bet a normie would be out cold for 24 hours if they took my morning handful of pills.

If they took all my meds, not just my morning bomb, they would be paralyzed.

This is what I take. 12mg invega at night and I still get insomnia.

After your on an ap.

What you can’t sleep

Do you need a sleep aid?

Psych docs will give you whatever you want aside from benzos and stimulants.

Usually Melatonin does the trick, but not all the time. Still not as bad as it has been.

My med list was enough to knock out an elephant, but instead it turned me into a raging bull; so I stopped taking them and decided to try holistic methods. My doctor now thinks I’m a jackass.

Zyprexa sedated me, and Seroquel is very mild to me. When I was on Zyprexa I was always in a mild depression, and I craved sugar. It can give some people diabetes. Different drugs effect people differently. 50 mg of Trazodone will put some people into a deep, deep sleep for twenty hours. I took 4500 mg of it, and it did nothing to me. I knew a guy who could take any amount of Stellazine. It did nothing to him. A small dose of that flattened me. As for bull elephants, I think it would depend on the bull elephant.

1 Like

A bull elephant?
I don’t know. Maybe a kangaroo.

One reason I can’t take them. Wasn’t just the horrible experience with TD, it was also the tiredness and lethargy…as some say zombie.
I have to be active. I cannot be knocked out or lazy for hours, or feeling in a fog after I wake up.
i would have never been able to work all the long hours i did (many 12 - 16 hr shifts in my 20s and 30s), never got my land or built a house and i certainly couldn’t maintain it if I was on these kind of meds, it’s a full time job as it is without meds…but as some have said, that activity is part of my therapy

@bean I take mine in the morning because they energize me, maybe you should do the same.

I had a roommate once that was on benzotropine and he literally slept 20 hours a day every day, he wouldn’t wake up until 5pm and then he would watch TV for a few hours and go back to bed and the cycle would repreat. It was like his whole life was going up in smoke.

my medicine is good