Would you consider this as hearing voices?

I got that a lot as a little kid. I used to listen to conversations being had in my fan, workers “fixing” it. That was back when I was very little and heard very clear, audible voices out loud. As I got older they all switched to internal/telepathic.

Its the small ‘buttons’, hard to hit.
I’ve been trying to get help but our insurance is next to useless to us. They were suppose to send us our medical cards a month ago…

hm… do you get help through NAMI?

I’m currently getting absolutely no help at all other than when my friends talk to me about it. My mom keeps refusing to believe any of my issues are actually illness related.
She was willing to take me to the doctor before because I kept telling her I wanted a doctor, she claimed I had told her to not take me a while after. I guess I did it without knowing or while under the influence of whatever it is I have.

Hm… my dad believes i am close to possessed. I don’t have schizophrenia, I have psychotic depression. Often, I will have the same feeling as a demon when I am going psychotic. Right now I am psychotic. I tend to feel exactly like a demon when I am under the influence of psychosis. I truly hope you can get some help soon, P-kun. Either way, maybe I can help a little. I’m not a professional, but I may be able to give you a few referrals hopefully. If you tell me some things over pm I can find you some help.

I just realise i hear voices too. When it’s quiet i hear people talking in my taughts. Some voices are familiar then it reminds me of the person that is talking. But some voices are unclear! I think i didn’t notice i hear voices before because they have been there for a long time. Even when i was little i heared voices when i was thinking. I’m a bit scared right now

Hi, I just read your experiences. Guess what ,I experience the same things. I am so so so glad to know someone else knows what I’m going through. Thank you so much and God bless Yvonne