Why was my topic closed here's the info you requested about Glycine

About Glycine, Please note this is an antipsychotic in Phase II FDA study. Although information has been spreading around about it like any antipsychotic agent it should be taken only under a psychiatrist’s supervision. Under the official study (search phrase, “Dr. Javitt, glycine”) it is given with a standard antipsychotic, it is the basis of a new generation of antipsychotics, the glutamate antagonists (technically NMDA receptor modulates) that promote a fuller recovery and do not cause tardive dyskinesia (which I have in advanced form from previous antipsychotics) or diabetes. I will be documented in a standard psychiatric journal as being the first person to recover with it as a primary antipsychotic. At that time, the case study will be published online. In the meantime, some psychopharmocologists are starting to incorporate it into treatment but please if you see information about it on the web speak to your psychiatrist first. As for its usages other than an antipsychotic, I can’t comment and as for its use as an antipsychotic, it can’t be taken with Clozaril as they interact and in myself and other people it can be short acting so the dose should be divided throughout the day. To be fair minded I won’t provide any more information but the clinically confirmed case study will be available for people to speak to their psychiatrist about this promising new antipsychotic agent in development.

1 Like

The brand that crosses blood brain barrier is from Vital nutrients other brands aren’t the same

Sup jeroenp.???

1 Like

Hey man gonna order some Glycine today
Will report back

1 Like