Why is alcohol so bad for us?

Is so bad alcohol for us?

1 Like

Kills brain cells so can’t be good!

Due to the antipsychotics which break down the alcohol later then people without aps if im right but someone will obviously correct me

Why do you want to know? Had a wild night?

hey,

It isn’t unless you have a problem with it then it could be everything!

Seriously. Taking psychiatric meds everyday will help you more but if your drinking a bottle of vodka a day I wouldnt’ be to worried…yes! please ease back on the shite…but it’s more important to take your meds!

Simple things to help you out! Don’t drink till a certain time of the day! You go to sleep at 9pm…don’t drink till 7pm! Cuts you out of the cycle and you drink way less.

Been there done that…you need to have control over your mental health…a true alcholic is a terrible thing to see…I wasted some years trying to help them out and you never win.

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

1 Like

Even a beer ? :thinking:
It’s true that when I drink the following day my mind is worst. And when I drink a beer I feel more insecure I think.

I think the criteria of being an alcoholic is if you need a drink every day.

Well… Yes. I had more or less 4 beers and a shot, but I had a lot of time than I was sober, the following day I was so bad :sweat:

No, I don’t need it, but when I am with friends I always take a beer, or two. But I think I am going to leave it .

1 Like

I think I was somekind alcoholic when I was younger, and for sure it have affected in the present.