Why cant i talk about God

i feel really bad now that i cant talk about God, why has this subject been singled out as something that should not be talked about?

i believe in free speech and freedom of expression, whats wrong with this?

i know it is a hard subject but it shouldnt just be cast aside as something that shouldnt be talked about, we should be encouraging people to talk not telling them they cant :frowning:

1 Like

P p p p o p goes the corn

6 Likes

its just a question

Make a private thread or bring it up in one of those that you’re already in.
How many times I have said this lol

3 Likes

whats wrong with you?

1 Like

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/religious-content-clarification/24659

When people talk about religion, it fuels my delusion that I am a demon from Hell sent to suck the life force and happiness out of everyone I encounter. This leads me to abandon all my family and travel the country, sleeping on stranger’s couches or in the Wal Mart parking lot. I am not alone in this. That is why God is off limits.

Uhh God would have much to say about it.

It’s been answered many times before when explanations were given for closing threads. It involves forum guidelines and the tendency of religious topics to engender controversy and trigger people’s religious delusions, confusions, and doubts.

i just dont know why i cant speak

You do know. You’ve been told repeatedly. We are all sick of patiently explaining it to you. Either suck it up and deal with it, or go to another forum that allows religion.

1 Like

i thought people were suppose to be nice on here :frowning:

why cant i say what i want to say?

i’m not a bad person

Try thinking of it as a good deed. You aren’t keeping silent because you “have” to, you’re keeping silent out of respect for those around you who might find those topics uncomfortable. Talk about those things with trusted friends or your psychiatrist, anyone who doesn’t also suffer from sz, instead.

2 Likes

its a big issue and i think it should be talked about, whats wrong with that? i’m not trying to make people feel unwell, quite the opposite actually, its not fair i think

@Resilient1, you know the forum guidelines and you’ve had this explained to you many times. You’ve also seen your threads start fights and cause hard feelings.

Unfortunately, religion is not a topic that works well on this forum. As always, topics on this matter will be locked, deleted, and if necessary, the posters will be suspended.

You mean you’re NOT?

:astonished:

[ Running like hell for cover now ]

Edit: Sorry Rhubes, couldn’t pass that up. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes