WhT is your favorite movie?

I love the movie avatar! What’'a your favorite movie? If it relates to mental health all the better!

4 Likes

I have lots of favorite movies, but I recently watched Mr. Nobody and that’s one of my new favorites. :smiley:

1 Like

I do not know, last year I watched over 111 movies …

1 Like

Eyes wide shut, has the beautiful Nicole Kidman and its freaky

2 Likes

We just saw Lalaland. Fun good old fashioned type movie. Loved it. Ryan gosling and emmaxstonecr n it.

1 Like

Laurence of Arabia. It’s one of the very few movies I actually use quotes from… I’ve seen it probably 20+ times. Brilliant.

1 Like

Wet Hot American Summer, a little-known indie comedy - hilarious. I also like The Royal Tenenbaums quite a bit, though - superb movie, part comedy and part drama, with a phenomenal cast (Gene Hackman, Anjelica Huston, Danny Glover, Bill Murray, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Stiller, Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson, and the voice of Alec Baldwin).

2 Likes

I have many favorites but I would have two top movies that are a tie.
Gladiator and the Deer Hunter are my favorites I would say.

2 Likes

butterfly effect is good :wink:

3 Likes

The Matrix, Donnie Darko, Shawshank Redemption are all favorites of mine.

5 Likes

The Best Offer

Candy
Requiem for a dream
And one you’ve probably never heard about:
No man’s land.

1 Like

Benny and Joon.

4 Likes

Good one, and charming.

I can’t find Angel Baby with subtitles :frowning: but I would really like to watch it.

1 Like

Got loads. V for Vendetta, Donnie Darko and Vanilla Skies are some of my favourites

3 Likes

All mine are science fiction.

Star wars the original 3 movies,
BladeRunner,

And I really liked The 13th floor. (science fiction too)

2 Likes

Scott Pilgrim vs the world
9 by Steven Spielberg

1 Like

Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy…is pretty good…john dies at the end…another good one…I know the books are better but its hard to squeeze a books worth of story into 90 minutes…

10,000 BC, I’ve seen this film numerous times and its story has always resonated with me greatly for some reason.

American Werewolf in London. Because it’s funny (also scary) and has the lovely Jenny Agutter in it.

I’m not really a movie fan anymore. They’re too long, but when I liked them my fav was The Third Man I think. The Great Dictator and Chimes at Midnight were others I liked.

1 Like