Who's up and about?

sadly yes, eating breaky now

1 Like

sadly ? getting up early is symptomatic for me , normally shouted awake or have some sort of covering over my face when I panic half asleep , this is not so good however I do have many wonderful "signs and realisations " so itā€™s 6 of one half dozen of the other :slight_smile: what does breakfast consist of today then ? I have left over cookies and peppermint tea

it was 7am, now itā€™s 8am.

Fish sticks and ketchup :smiley:

1 Like

fish fingers are nice , on a butty, Iā€™m on the coffee ā€¦ now :slight_smile:

o

6 Likes

what were those dogs doing?

probably something naughty hahaha they are assholes but I love them

1 Like

Which breed is it ā€¦??song bird ā€¦!!! Ur name reminds me of bio shock Infinite ā€¦!!! It was super game i played all of the episode ā€¦!!

ugh, have to shower now, Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve played them too and my best friend calls me songbird because I sing all the time

1 Like

What is ur diagnosis song bird ā€¦!!!

donā€™t forget to ask if she has a job

2 Likes

I had a misdiagnosis of bipolar for a while and then 3 years ago I was told you have positive paranoid schizophrenia , I had some serious and lengthy delusions :frowning: I find ways to break them down now and they arenā€™t as bad as before because Iā€™m hardened to the things I see , how about you ?

1 Like

I did have for 12 years managing a restaurant with 64 staff , but pulling waste food out of the bins in the middle of service looking for ā€œthat piece of baconā€ and hearing my assistant managers call me a "dirty stinking rat " meant I had to leave 2 and a half years ago , I miss it tbh

1 Like

Ha ha i have seen few people with sz can workā€¦!! Sir boring how are uā€¦???

1 Like

Hey folks. Is 14:38 here in Glasgow. Have been watching the snooker.

i got up about 1040am and went for coffee, did some volunteering today as well between 1pm-3pm,

listening to the radio now

thatā€™s great. volunteering can build a man quite well.

I just paid a visit. Farcry sent me a message. And the reply is, I am taking Curcumin and All 9 M and not taking any medicine.

My Grandfather was from Wales. I donā€™t know where exactly. His family moved to Australia when he was about three I think. His name was Brethonvran.

I love Welsh / Celt folklore. I have a lot of books on the subject.

I would love to visit Wales, I would like to see Snowdonia in every season.

2 Likes