Who's gonna design the new logo?

With this news…

…we need some candidates for the new logo design. if u want to do it just respond to this thread

4 Likes

Wow a new logo.
I’m Excited! :slight_smile:
Calling on @anon7022989 @SpecialK @anon48059102
Other Artists!

3 Likes

Just show us what you got, people, and then we’ll vote

I would participate but I don’t have photo capability.

How about just something that says “home”

1 Like

lol new logo button for the top… its just @SzAdmin silently judging everything you post…lol

7 Likes

We have had concerns in the past that large text makes it awkward for some people using the site in public, particularly since the site design keeps the logo permanently at the top of the page. It would be appreciated if any new design took those concerns into account - we don’t need to contribute to members’ anxiety or paranoia when they’re trying to get help.

4 Likes

aw so your saying no matter how many likes szadmins icon gets it will probably never see fruition… we need some real entries lol… when other people are around I zoom out on the website so the words are tiny and they would have to intently stare at the screen to be able to tell what im looking at…so I understand this concern…

2 Likes

this is a sketch of what the logo could look like… i think the message container is good because it emphasizes the social aspect of the site, which is its biggest aspect

I think I did once and nobody said a thing. Not sure if people like my style of whimsical watercolour drawings ://

1 Like

Sz.com is another completely different website though. It’s also in Chinese.

6 Likes