Who was the first person ever to have psychosis

this link might help. i think there is a little diagram to help on there as well x

Thanks - i understand how people differentiate it all with models & arguments/theories.

Edit. Did the assessment again. Very poor results. All too quick for my brain to cope with. Compared to people my age - speed match 20% Train of thought 0% Memory matrix 4% Have to pay to unlock personalised training program- I dont think so.

who was the first person to invent the wheel

Answer: Because itā€™s not entirely genetic?

A fair-sized bunch of docs have been suggesting that for a while now.

Bateson, G., Jackson, D., Haley, J.; et al: Percevalā€™s Narrative: A Patientā€™s Account of his Psychosis, Palo Alto, CA: Stanford University Press, 1961.
Esterson, A.: The Leaves of Spring: Schizophrenia, Family and Sacrifice, London: Tavistock, 1972.
Henry, J.: Pathways to Madness, New York: Random House, 1965.
Jackson, D. (ed.): The Etiology of Schizophrenia: Genetics / Physiology / Psychology / Sociology, London: Basic Books, 1960.
Jackson, D.: Myths of Madness: New Facts for Old Fallacies, New York: Macmillan & Co., 1964.
Laing, R. D.; Esterson, A.: Sanity, Madness and the Family, London: Tavistock, 1964.
Lidz, T.: The Origin and Treatment of Schizophrenic Disorders, New York: Basic Books, 1973.
Lidz, T.; Fleck, S., Cornelison, A.: Schizophrenia and the Family, 2nd Ed.; New York: International Universities Press, 1985.

1 Like

Sponge Bob. Definitely sponge Bob or Squidward. Or dare I say it. Paaaaaaaaaaatrick :slight_smile:

4 Likes

probably a snake.

Chicken and the egg.

Nature vs nurture You need the bad genes, but good environment , no stress, can prevent it from being expressed.

But donā€™t blame my mother like creepy Ancient pdocs tried to do and made her cry.
That pissed me off so I had to go and prove there was nothing wrong with me.