Who thinks i still look pretty?

Have you ever tried splashing your face with cold water? It might perk you up a bit.
Were you married to your ex?

i often put a cold water on my face yes cause i fight the stress like this and the transpiration which comes with my stress :confused:
no, i was too ill to be married for anybody… this guy was visiting me mostly when he was drunk…

pfff, now you saw me… Why am i this big mellow mess? Mellow in my spirit i mean, mellow in my guts? Will this stop one day? I want to be happy already, you know! Just to feel myself!!! I dont feel a real me anymore…
now i lifted a bit. but were you very bad too? hopeless too, in almost physical suffering?

Which one is the before and after?

just wanna say that u look pretty in both pics…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

on the top-I am on meds now. The bottom- I am off meds but ill…

You are a Beautiful person @Anna1!
On the inside and outside!
Don’t be so hard on yourself!

1 Like

You are sweet goldenrex :slight_smile:
Yeah, I know that the most important now is to decrease a little bit my symptoms. I hope my meds will start to kick in, my pdoc believes that the time is on my side :slight_smile:
Then ill be able to go out more often, to take fresh air, sun and to lose weight if it botters me so ;).

@Anna1 what is your current living situation?

@anon54386108 I think you look so hot in this pic :smiley: watch out!!!

@Anna1 you are beautiful and so nice!! Just try to get healthy … <3

1 Like

I think you are pretty Anna.

1 Like

I am single. No job, not a lot of activities since 15 years, just a bachelor degree and one mother on my side who says that ill be always alone and ill lol… She has her nice sides but she is quite pessimistic about my future situation.

@Anna1 I agree that you look a little heavier now. Have you tried dieting to lose weight?

You look better in the bottom one so think about keeping that style or whatever.

oh,i was very ill on the photo of the bottom too so I am not sure I would like to be the same person. Plus, I was younger. its not always a competition to look fine. I need to feel fine already wow :).

:heart_eyes: simonw, thank you :blush:. How are you?

You’re lovely, Anna! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh I didn’t know that in the other photo you were younger or I wouldn’t have said anything. My bad.

You look pretty to me, Anna, but it’s what’s inside that counts. It’s not how you look that matters. It’s how you handle how you look.

You look pretty in both photos @Anna1. You look somehow more at peace in the top photo. In the bottom photo you look a little sad and wistful.