Who takes only abilify 15mg

How do you feel?How’s with your activity?

I take only abilify 10mg. It keeps me stable. Activity is really low though, but I’m low functioning.

I take 5mg but hoping to get it upped

I’m on 20mg of Abilify…

Weight gain, lethargy and low libido are my 3 side effects. I tried Latuda but I got restless legs while sleeping, nausea, and a sore groin.

Of course, I tanked a bit when I went off of the Latuda as you can all probably tell from my manic postings over the last couple of weeks.

A bcomplex will stop the weight gain. It worked for me and Anna.

2 Likes

I’m on 5 mg and absolutely no beneficial effects yet, only side effects :anger: But 5 mg isn’t a therapeutic dose I’m told

I cant take Vitamin B Complex because it can cause high blood pressure…

Btw, i am taking 20mg of Abilify now.

1 Like

Gonna try the bit b complex. They sell it at ASDA.

It works like a charm for abilify, your meds might be different though. But it’s worth a go.

Never heard of that, but I just take a low powered bcomplex with just 100% rda of everything.

Edit: and my blood pressure is fine.

1 Like

Anybody takes only 7,5 mg abilify in monotherapy? is it effective against schizophrenia?

Hi england.i check your drugs an i think they gave you abilify as antidepressant.because min therapedic dose for abilify is 10mg.you main ap is seroquel.lithium is your mood stabilizer

Ps.sorry for writing mistake with therapedic or wharever

I’ve been taking 15mg for a couple weeks. It’s been great, psychologically, but because of suspected neuroleptic malignant syndrome, I have to discontinue use of it. I might be trying Haldol. Started my taper this afternoon, actually!

7.5mg is likely going to be a very low dosage for someone with sz

Nothing isn’t sure what will be my main ap because I have to continue therapy by lithium.My fried takes only 7,5 mg abilify against schizophrenia :slight_smile: