Who loves eating vegetables and fruits?

I just came back from wal-mart. I bought 5 strawberry packs, 3 blueberry, some baby kale, spinach and a big bag of green beans. I used to eat pizza junk food lotsa meats. Gained a lot of weight felt like ■■■■. But today I ate some lugumes, lentils and lima beans. And taking a diet initiative to clean out my arteries, change my pH to slight alkalinity. That is whats up.

8 Likes

Good for you Flux!

1 Like

Yes I do. I eat a plant-based diet.

2 Likes

luv it

15 chraacaters

Why do you keep saying this?

I am traumatised by broccoly
:mask:

2 Likes

Its a secret code lol

1 Like

Oh noes! Anything but codes lol

1 Like

I used to think that someone has tourettes :smile: it is used to fill a required amount of space

Tourette syndrom is a condition when person have a temptation to keep repeating certain words

Good to know. I’m not familiar. My apologies.

1 Like

I like to eat fruits + veggies when I’ve gotten into the habit. It’s like an addiction. - almost a religion.

1 Like

Does the lettuce and tomatoes in a McDonald’s burger count? :slight_smile:

I’m just starting to eat cucumbers and bananas , tomatoes and onions. And thai peppers. Ialso bought a cantaloupe tonight . That’s about it

2 Likes

I love fruit. All kinds of fruit. Not so keen on vegies

1 Like

I do. I particularly love blueberries and green beans.

Annoyed, as I want to go back on a high protein diet to lose weight fast, but at the same time I want to switch to a diet better for my mental health :confused: The two do not coincide.

I love eating trash food. I like eating fruit. I can tolerate some vegetables. Something about my body is broken in that it craves things that harm it. Need to keep trying to reprogram it to crave healthy things.

10-96

Well continue getting 5 servings of both a day. Last night I ate a bunch of strawberries,green beans, and blueberries. And I fell right to sleep. Woke up this morning and checked my pH balance right on the money. So like yeah, I emphasize eating more fruits and veggies because like your body is probably acidic. Having a slight alkaline ph balance increases better physiological function, peace im out

2 Likes

Ah, that explains the scale battle mentioned on another thread !

I get some stuff there but try for the health food store where there is more organic and non GMO. Walmart has been carrying organic bananas, sometimes avocados, and they have the Wild Oats organic pastas, Olive Oil, Bread, and Cascadian farms & Kashi organic cereals.

The rest I have to get at the health food stores or grow my own.

I do eat meat but mostly fish & poultry, with red meat maybe once a month. when i get red meat it is always a grass fed organic, no antibiotics or BGH… same with the chicken, which they have at Walmart too.

I have some Mulberry trees. I love those berries, but most are high up and I have to wait till they drop to the ground. the blackberries and wild strawberries I can harvest good amounts though.

2 Likes

wow, i’ve been trying that myself but i still dont eat enough fruit and veg,

i hav cut out a lot of crap from my diet though.

last night we had sauteed yellow squash and zucchini. It was delicous. I love vegetables and when I eat out I usually go to the chinese buffet in town and mostly eat their stir fried veggies. california rolls etc…I love vegetables !!

3 Likes