Who here takes more than 1 antisychotic medicine

How is it working for you? I take rexulti and clozapine. I wonder if the medicines block each other from working? I’m going to ask my pdoc that next time I see him.

I take clozapine to sleep. Kinda becoming a problem

Is that an anti psychotic though. Maybe I’m thinking the wrong thing. Isn’t that for anxiety and to sleep

I’m on Abilify Maintena and Haldol, works pretty well for me. I’m sure your Rexulti and clozapine do not block each other from working; if they’re not working well enough, though, you certainly should bring that up with your doctor.

1 Like

Is abilify injections better ? I am on haldol 5mg and abilify 15 mg(pills)

I take abilify but imactually losing my sex drive. im 28 and couldnt be bothered anymore.

Clonazepam i got confused that is the sleeping one.

I actually preferred the tablets. I’m on the injections only because I can no longer get the tablets for free, but I can get the injections for free through a patient assistance program (I have no insurance).

1 Like

Abilify has pretty much cost me my sex drive, too. Other APs have had worse side effects for me, though, so I just deal with it. I’m not looking to date anyone at the moment, anyway, so I’m not concerned about it at this point.

Im like never horny and when i am its so dismal. not trying to be funny

Normally the injections are every 4 weeks, but I get them every 3 weeks.

1 Like

i take risperidone and rexulti. I think the rexulti works well for the depression

i think i must change from abilify its freaking my eyes out. im going to see doc next week though

I take amisulpride and olanzapine works quite well together

I take Geodon and Haldol

I take olanzapine and clopixol and am doing ok considering.

I took two for a while. I haven’t had a Latuda since Sunday. Now just on Geodon.

Is geodon vraylar or a other med?

Geodon and Vraylar are different.