Who has paranoid schizophrenia?

What’s a ghorkali? How are you doing today pal?
Any better?

1 Like

Is that a question for me? [quote=“MeghillaGorilla1, post:21, topic:70569”]
How are you doing today pal?Any better?
[/quote]

1 Like

My doctor told me yesterday that in our lifetime there will be a cure for psychosis/schizophrenia.
I thought I would share this news with you to give you some hope. She is in her 50’s and I am almost 40. She said in “our” lifetime. That may not be too far away.

5 Likes

I hope the best…

No Mongolia I was talking to Farcry but since you replied, how’s it going?

No not at all …!! Super anxious…!!! how are u mg1…!!! what does meghilla gorilla means …!!!

nOBODY’s know that for sure …!!! anyways good news …!!

Oh ok, I don’t know, I’m almost crying about my diagnose… I mean it has got worse so I was put on more medication… it’s complicated, I hate that!!!

1 Like

Do you have it as well?

I have paranoid schizophrenia, why do you ask? you want to give me a gift or something? :smile: welcome to this forum if you are new here

1 Like

Naww .!! Its good to put Question …!!!

1 Like

WHERE iz pixel man …!!!

I dont know far cry

I just want to know people with the same diagnose. To know the way they feel…

2 Likes

We have many members with paranoid schizophrenia, but i dont know where they are now

1 Like

I got paranoid sz. Diagnosed in 2003. Take amisulpride and olanzapine. Doing ok at moment.

1 Like

It is common among Sz …!!

1 Like

Yes @far_cry0 a lot of sz wich are paranoid, now i feel good, but i dont know in the future what will happen with me

We need to feel good …!!

1 Like

Have you ever been to a psychiatric hospital? Sorry for the question, just wondering

I am paranoid sz. On depixol and quetiapine. The negative symptoms are kicking my ass.

2 Likes