Who are you, where are you from

I am a Finn, but more exactly I am from Savo of Finland. All of my family since the beginning of the 18th century are from Savo (1700 to this date), although I have traveled in 35 different nations and 35 different US states, I am still from Savo. And you ?

I am British. I was born in what was called the Belgium Congo but left there when I was still a baby.My known ancestors are from England,Ireland and Scotland.
My base for much of the last 50 years has been Essex in England. My father is from Birmingham and my mother was from Aberdeen

I’m a mutt raised in kansas usa.

1 Like

Canada , German polish scotish ukraine ancestry I think

I’m South African of European origin. I am half-Dutch because my dad is Dutch. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa.

Michiganander here equal parts Irish and German

Alien Grandma from Mars,
But really.

just from baton rouge, louisiana. still here.

3 Likes

Raised in Maryland USA from 2nd and maybe 3rd generation Irish (sz side) farmers and Lithiuanians.

I’m from New Orleans and all around the state of Louisiana.

1 Like

sith from the shadow planet…3 universes over from here…turn left at the purple moon.
take care

4 Likes

jacksonville florida

I’m me and I am what I am! My Mum said something like when a husband and wife love each other very much…It gets complicated after that and I’m not sure if I believe her. But always answers with that when I ask where I came from.

Canadian, eh. Live in Alberta. Aspire to look sexy in tight jeans one day.

10-96

1 Like

Irish-German from the backwoods.

Palestinian living in Jordan

Seattle Washington with a family from all over the world.

Mexico city; I have lived here since I was a child.
Tolteca.

I’m American, but more specifically from family genealogy I’m about 50% Irish, 25% German, and 25% Czechoslovakian…which is around Slovakia, or Czech Republic

I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I am of Irish descent with some “blood” from French and Scottish lines. More specifically, I’m an insane individual from an insane town.

1 Like

I’m Bulgarian, from the capital city Sofia. I now live in the US, just outside of Washington DC.