Which weird cult should you join

Which Weird Cult Should You Join?

You got: Temple of Norman
Norman Henry Russell believes himself to be the earthly reincarnation of God, and lives with his 78 wives in a heavily fortified compound in Idaho. They fund their community by potato farming, distribution of Norman’s music CDs, and inviting new members to contribute their entire life savings to Norman.

And what magic did he use to convince them?

Does it say anything about that?

Heaven’s gate got lucky compared to me.

I would have very much preferred that over what im doing.

You got: Children of Infinite EarthLight
This new-age cult emerged from the spiritual awakening of Bill Scamus, a high school teacher whose students spiked his coffee with LSD in 1968. He soon changed his name to Father Ra-Veg and wrote the book “Life Doesn’t Have to Be a Drag.” His followers are encouraged to engage in daily orgies, and, as a result, the membership has swelled exponentially! Father Ra-Veg died of the clap in 1980, but the cult continues today on a farm near Hangup Springs, California.

I got that one too, because chosing good is to easy.
This time I was honest and got…

You got:

"The Darkest Shadowwalkers of Total Black Darkness Death

A secret underground cult that stretches back to the 1200s 

(or more likely 1989). The Dark Ones require new members to sacrifice a
living creature (most choose spiders). They worship Lucifer (Lucifer
Anderson) and believe Hell is a paradise. They want you to be scared of
them."

Which, seems fitting… muahaha! 666<3

I am going to start my own. I’ll call it, “The Exalted Order of Drinkers of Cherry Diet Coke”. ’

1 Like

Good, bad, ■■■■ all that ■■■■, we goin sizzla!

You got: The Church of Sizzlerology
Formed in 1958, the Church of Sizzlerology began with a single church and by the mid-’80s had nearly a thousand locations all over North America. Since then, its numbers have reduced and it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1997. The religious rituals include The Song of Gluttony, Going for Seconds, and The Purging of the Shrimp.

What about Catholicism?

Now that is soommee strange cult.

1 Like

Ya know when I was a kid my ma would take me Sizzler on her payday.

Bah, Mine still got the coolest name I mean “the Darkest Shadowwalkers of Total Black Darkness Death” thats some pretty norwegian ■■■■

1 Like