Which kiss was your best?

Yeah :))

:genie:

I didn’t like my first kiss. It was with a chubby older girl. The thing I didn’t like wasn’t her appearance but that she was a smoker. The taste of the kiss was awful.
Second kiss was with a girl I Iiked but it was awkward.
Third kiss and last was with my only one relationship and it was very good. There was chemistry between us and it seemed like I was Casanova with a lot of experience lol
I have 5 years to kiss on mouth someone.

1 Like

Last time I kissed someone, it was not very pleasant.
Guys seem to have this idea that as much saliva as possible = sexy.
I do not share that idea, let’s put it that way.

The best kiss I’ve ever had, I’m not sure. The first kiss of each relationship has been the best kiss, but the most exhilarating was my first kiss with my first real girlfriend.
(Not including the kind of relationships/kisses one does when in elementary school and such)

I was 14, she was 16, and we had agreed to be a couple. We were both very nervous about kissing, so we tried hugging first. I remember feeling very warm and red-faced, and when we finally kissed, it was like everything stood still. I still remember the music they played in the youth club downstairs.
Ah, those were the days.

I also had another very nice kiss with a girl who, funny enough, had the same first name as my first girlfriend, only this was 7 years later.
We had had a talk about how we had feelings for each other, and we were cuddling. I kissed her on the forehead, and she kissed my lips.
It was so nice and passionate, she was a good kisser.

3 Likes

Then you’e missing out. So am I.

1 Like

The kiss of death

1 Like

One of my ex’s had a car accident and pulled her left leg out of her hip socket. Kind of slowed us down on our sex life kissing we did a lot of and probably my best sexual experience without sex.

2 Likes

I guess I’m different to say this but every kiss from a furbaby always meant more to me. No deceit. No malice. Genuine.

Ollie is a sweetums.

Addy sneezed right in my face last time.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve kissed a couple times only, I’m 26 yo. I didn’t feel much either time don’t ask me why. Never been too motivated about girls. Nohomo

2 Likes

Didn’t you mean “Where” instead of “which?”

1 Like