Where is @minni i miss her so much. .do u have any contact to her

Minni why dont u check in…

1 Like

Yes, i talk with her every day, she just won’t leave me alone because she is so into me.

I keep telling her it’s just not going to happen but she just keeps going.

It’s very sad.

5 Likes

Pans how many videos do u watch everyday…

Well per capita it’s on average i’d surmise.

3 Likes

That guitar lady artist is brilliant.

2 Likes

Watching this video makes me want to go out to listen to some live music concerts. I am a bit guilty of frowning upon cultural events because i dont have a need to mix with society at such events and i am not impressed so much by artistic performances in general. Maybe its ignorant on my part but i am a working class man right now working my ass off to pay the bills and just surviving financially. I could afford some tickets to a concert but i can think of other ways to spend that money like things my family needs. Its a saying that man doesnt live on bread alone but ever since i became a Christian and a parent there is no void that i need to fill with culture. I have a meaningful life like that and i have kind of found my inner peace. So maybe for all these reasons i dont go out to cultural things much. But I think listening to an exceptional artist like her play live would be a great experience. Maybe i really should try to get out more and go to concerts, theatre plays, musicals, ballet and dance performances. Maybe i am missing out? Its such a hassel though to go anywhere with children or be able to have the child stay home with someone. My son is almost seven now and still its really difficult to be able to go somewhere as a couple with my wife. Seven years of almost no cultural activity. Its a sacrifice but its what all parents do i guess.

1 Like

Good morning bigguns…!!!

1 Like

Good morning what time is it where you are.

:its exactly 8:00 pm ,i am going to sleep after an hour …!!!

1 Like

If you keep telling people the opposite of what is true and good you will indeed see the stinkfist soon.

MINNI. I miss you too. :o

1 Like

Folks - please - this is a religion free zone because it tends to cause a lot of conflict and stress - which is not what we want here. We want it to be a supportive place for all faiths or non-faiths. Please don’t try to push your religious beliefs onto other people or you will get a suspension.

Thanks for helping make this site a safe and supportive place for ALL people.

5 Likes

Good to see you again, SzAdmin.

I check in here pretty much ever day to see how things are going - and post news when I see it (but FIremonkey does such a good job I don’t catch much that he doesn’t).

3 Likes

It’s a collective effort with a lot of people contributing to making the news section one of the best around .
Some days I am very grateful for the contribution of others.

6 Likes

Folks, you’re also de-railing the thread topic which was about missing Minnii. How that topic morphed into a religion discussion is unclear to me. :confused: I just deleted a bunch of off-topic posts from the thread to try and get the discussion back on track.

2 Likes

Are you also deleting pm?

Of course not. BTW, the Mods can’t see PMs because they’re private.

1 Like

Oh thanks hghghghghgh

…Anywaysssss

I miss Minnii, also. I spoke with her last week and she is doing well. No need to worry.

5 Likes