Where does it all come from?

all the bad stuff like schizophrenia and bipolar and hate and everything

where does it all come from?

there has to be a cause doesn’t there?

these things don’t just happen, there has to be a reason :frowning:

or a cause

1 Like

I believe disease and bad things come from the dark side. not meaning to trigger. It is just my own belief.

1 Like

Most sociopaths have a history of some kind of trauma and abuse. I think they have despaired. They’ve said, “If that’s the way things are, then all bets are off, and it is devil take the hindmost.” Sometimes human nature can just be corrupt, though.

Culture, chemicals, genetics, many combinations bring it about.

Why can some people drink there whole life and live to be 80 and some only make it to 50? It’s the luck of the draw

3 Likes

look in the news section dreamer. there’s an interesting article on retero virus HERV-W and it’s history and introduction to our genetic make up. when rats were injected with this virus they showed schiz’ symptoms and when treated for HERV-W their symptoms stopped. this could be the breakthrough we’ve been praying for. :slight_smile:

i thought this disease was mental not physical

Yes sz is a disease created by demons to torture people.
Its mental caused by physical chemical changes in your brain.
Causes can be genetic, trauma, and stress too.

Wars and hate I think that’s caused by bad demons too. Just my opinion.

Sin and demons…
Sometimes chemical imbalance, but rather than some anomalous happening in the brain it can be linked often to poor nutrition, pollution, drug use, alcohol or a combination of all these things.

Some Sz symptoms like the ability to perceive voices and have visions is a natural gift to see into other dimensions or the spirit realm and when it is this it needs to be approached and worked with as this… to do otherwise only causes complications. To deny its existence is delusional. It’s funny many people call voices and visions delusional but when people deny that they may come from real spirits and energies that are usually unseen, this is a real delusion on the part of those who deny.

’ sith land ’ a fun park in the sky…lol
unfortunatly somethings do escape…" whoops ! "
take care :alien:

1 Like

I think it comes from the stuff scraped off the bottom of an old jelly jar.

4 Likes

That’s what it basically boils down to

1 Like

Yeah like think about it, people basically play a genetic lottery when they have kids

1 Like

does anyone here think that our thoughts shape our brain?

3 Likes

People rationalize all the time, so yes.

But even if there is suffering, there is hope.

Poll: Are you all glad you were born? Or Not?

2 Likes

110% glad :slight_smile: yep

I suppose ‘thought’ and ‘mind’ are the same…it is the time to improve my language…

no, our thoughts are what the mind holds,

so if the mind holds our thoughts what effect does our thoughts have on the mind?

our thoughts have to come from somewhere and they have to go somewhere so there is a start and a finish to a thought within the mind but its the routes that these thoughts take.

can a thought create new routes (pathways) through the brain?

if this is true the it is our own thoughts or sensory input that creates pathways in our brain making us less or more predisposed to schizophrenia i think.

it made sense, yes, maybe you’re right.

but i have no ideas how to figure it out myself. so in depth.

1 Like

the next thing to think about is what is it that shapes the thoughts in the first place lol

so basically its a case of ‘what shapes the thoughts that shape our mind?’

i tried to break it down to talk about what shapes our mind and then ask what shapes our thoughts to try to get to the bottom of this.

p.s. i haven’t learned any of this from my college work, basically it just came to me through my own powers of observation lol, and i like to question things as well.