When people don't see you as whole because of your illness

Ok please don’t insult me again but yes I went on a date. I had met him a few weeks prior in a speed dating event. It started out we were talking about grandparents he said his grandmother is “psycho”. He didn’t no I have bipolar. And he’s glad he doesn’t live with grandma. Said he doesn’t want a girl as crazy as his mum. In the end I told him I’ve got it. Even had psychosis and basically asked me if I lose the plot :joy: - his ignorance really. The bill came to &25 I only had 20 so asked him to pay the rest

1 Like

lol that’s funny

where are these speed dating events? i’d like to go bc i dont get any luck online, can you pm me and let me know pls, i’ve been told that i am a hopeless romantic and i dont even know what it means

@anon80629714 don’t listen to mike it isn’t funny at all !! I’m sorry you had a bad experience…don’t give up!

It was an event for Indians

It’s ok I’m not offended quite amused I think I’ve accepted the illness to a degree I don’t care what anyone thinks.

1 Like

The old saying you have to kiss a lot frogs until you met your prince comes to mind.

Single myself and wish I had some advice to give that will help but frankly could do with some myself.

its ok, i like indians :slight_smile: lol

Sorry you had to go through that, but you seemed to handle it well.

When I was in the hospital I was going back to the ward and got in the elevator, I forgot what floor it was on for a sec and was wondering what button to push, a contractor on the elevator said don’t go to the 3rd floor that’s where they keep all the crazies, I pushed 3 and said whatever. his head went down and I could tell he felt like a idiot.

1 Like