When I feed my cat I hold my nose 👃

Smelly food. Dunno how he likes that stuff lol!!

2 Likes

Yes … Tiggy likes some stinky foods too!

1 Like

lol, for me it’s when my cat poops i hold my nose. I have literally had to spray air freshener to get that stink!
Online, it says that it’s probably all the wet food he eats that gives him such high stink. I can’t help that, though, he won’t eat dry food by itself (have successfully switched him to a mix of wet food and tender/crunchy mix of meowmix.

1 Like

Geno gets Marbella paella and Mid East feast. He loves seafood. Doesn’t eat chicken and land stuff too much. When we have shrimp, well that’s his favorite. Shrimp cocktail lol. He could eat shrimp cocktail till the end of time.

1 Like

He used to get dry food but now it’s only wet cuz it’s unhealthy and he lost a lot of weight on the wet food only diet. He has really stinky poops too!!! My mom takes care of the litter box duty though. Duty…no pun intended???

1 Like

Tiggy isn’t too fussy, luckily. He eats pretty much anything we put down for him. HE really liked the raw fish I gave him a month or so ago. He loves roast lamb too. He loves human food …

Here’s Tiggy and I sharing a danish:

8 Likes

Haha lmao ur hair looks great that color!!! Funny pic haha :joy:

1 Like

Ahhhhhh you look like some actresssssss!

1 Like

Cute picture! Who won the tug of war over the danish? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

"When I feed my cat I hold my nose"
try getting different food, if it’s that bad. if all else maybe feed him mice. mice don’t smell, eh?