What's your favorite sport?

american football, basketball, boxing, and mma

1 Like

Swimming was always mine, enjoy it a lot.

1 Like

I was pretty good. Back when I was ten they called me ā€œThe busā€ because it was when everyone wasnā€™t bigger than me and no one could tackle me. They made a rule they could only hand me off the ball every x amount of plays because it was an automatic touchdown every time. I would just throw kids off me or drag them into the endzone. One time we played these kids and there was this kid literally twice my size and I tackled him and I made him cry. I was always really strong when I used to play sports and stuff.

Anything that involves ice cream and pretzels.

Can I interest you in a game of twister? :grin:

1 Like

I like football,my favourite player is lionel messi

I heard myself say a few such as horse marco polo ,soccer, dancing,swimming ,riding ā€¦

In person I only do horse riding ,dance n gym.

I would like to know martial arts in person.the dance one.so elegant and graceful and etc

Surfing could probably be fun too.
Skiing is fun.
Thereā€™s so many lovely sports I think.

Football. The real one

3 Likes

I used to play many sports as a kid and in High School. For what ever reason I always loved sports. I played football, baseball, tennis, wrested. ran track as a little kid, Anyway Nomad did you play any sports?

Wow I didnā€™t know that Spooky!

Love twister! Letā€™s play!

Did you now Jerome Bettis was called the bus!

I remeber Lionel Alfredge! I believe he played tail back!

It seems to me that your expectations of a person with sz is low!

Yeah that was who I was named after! He was my favorite player for a while after that.

Currently I like boxing most. And I also like powerlifting.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just trying to be realistic. People with schizophrenia can do amazing things that would surprise many people and succeed at things that no one they could do. But I think playing those four sports at the professional level would be just be too much for us. Do you disagree?

I think thats individual.
Maybe it depends on the schizo :slight_smile: What level of health and functioning they feel and what they want and so forth.

1 Like

I think it depends on the individual and perhaps what point in time it isā€¦

1 Like

Well yes, if youā€™re going by the maxim that anything is possible, then yes, maybe someone with schizophrenia could handle the pressure. Weirder things have happened in the world then someone with schizophrenia being able to play sports.

No, I think itā€™s impossible.