What the voices are saying

What their saying. Starting right now but they have been saying other things for about two minutes.
Red: I’m scared
Anne; nothing is real
Red: you’re being watched
Red: hide
Anne: simulation
50: ugly
50: kill yourself
Anne; don’t do it
Unknown male: do it
Unknown male: we hate you
Red: they know what you’re thinking
50: we know
Anne: no privacy
Unknown male: you’re disgusting
50: kill yourself
Red: I’m still scared
Red: we’re going to die
50: stop writing
50: they hate you too
50: they’ll laugh at you
Anne: they know who you are
50: idiot
Red: run away
Anne: don’t take your medicine
Red:poison
Anne: poison
50: I’ll kill you if you take it
Red: don’t do it
50: we know what you’re thinking

That’s all I’m going to write it’s hard to write it all down as they’re saying it so I think I missed a few things and it’s hard to concentrate on writing

1 Like

What was the best medication you’ve been on, with regards to the voices?

Mine say:
42: your kids are going to get hurt
puff: just cut your hand
puff: i’m your friend remember
puff: CUT YOURSELF
42: you don’t deserve to live
puff: your fat
42: your wife hates you
42: I HATE YOU
42: the shadow ppl will hurt you
puff: where are you
puff: ppl will be coming for you
42: mumble
42: do as your told
puff: you’re a pedophile and a rapist
puff: you deserve to die
puff: listen up
42: crash your car
42: cut your wrist
puff: stab your hand

These are some of the things they were just saying to me. it isn’t all day but a majority of my day is full of this. I’m struggling right now. I’m maxed on my medication 50mg of zyprexa, 1500mg of depakote a night. It’s stressful at times. My pdoc tells me the next step is switching to clozapine but I’ve taken that before and I was like a zombie, had trouble swallowing and drooled alot.

Zyprexa 15 mg. but I stopped taking my abilfy because my sister used to hear voices and be violent and got better once she stopped taking medicine. And now I feel like it’s poison so I wouldn’t take it even if I wanted to.

Did you name your voices? Some of mine had their own names but I named the number ones based on their age.

OK, you’ve go to realise that you’re not your sister! Were you violent on zyprexa? I assume not? Did it help the voices? I assume it did. Reconsider taking it, would be my advice.

1 Like

I kind of named them. It was more like I just knew their names.

I’m on Abilify now and it works pretty good but I think it’s poison because the voices say it is and it makes me feel sick. That’s what I stopped taking. I won’t take zyprexa again. I gained 40 pounds and had other bad side effects. Plus it stopped working as good.

1 Like

1: "No one wants you here"
2: "They’re gonna get you"
2: "Run away"
1: "Please stop"
2: "don’t do this to us"
3: "they’re gonna get you"
4: "they know what you did!"
2: "get your coat on and run"
5: "can’t control it with your mind, huh?"
2: "stop doing this!"
1: “lose weight! Lose a lot of weight!”

I could keep going.

They often tell me more violent things. “Jump into oncoming traffic”, “slit your wrists”, “kill yourself”.
Glad to know I’m not alone.

2 Likes

I just have detailed conversations with people who aren’t present. Sometimes I hear my mother’s or older brother’s voices mocking me and I yell back at them. Sometimes I wage war with the unconscious minds of other people when I think they are bad. Sometimes I learn to change my mind about them, and I stop doing it. But it’s very real to me when it’s happening. I imagine that the signals are electromagnetic pulses that travel through the air, and then the trees and their leaves, branches, and root systems. I’ve imagined that trees are the most intelligent beings on Earth, in that they live the longest, and work in concert as one giant neural net.

I think I’m what they used to refer to as the paranoid type of schizophrenic, except that currently I’m diagnosed as schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type. My personality fits the profile of paranoid schizophrenic, as did my father who was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. The psychiatrists don’t use those designations anymore.

1 Like

Please tell your doctor all this. Then they’ll be able to help you.

That’s your IQ. It seems like it’s someone else because the part of your brain that sense other people doesn’t know itself from anyone else to be exact. Thus in the mix your brain misreading the mirror neuron faculty as being someone else when it is only you.

The IQ part is just everything you know, and it these thoughts and concepts are bubbling out as voices instead of ordinary thoughts. This is a genius factory working overtime, but the problem is what you know, and what you think of reality is conducive of the voices and other delusional experiences you are dealing with in your virtual reality brain. Your brain is making a virtual reality instead of a paradigm that is practical and coherent with reality and all of its real functions.

Change what you know, and your brain will change the show.

The show your brain puts on for you is in those voices. Those voices are based on what you know about reality which is not very accurate or thorough. So overdevelop your knowledge about reality, and it will be forced to improve the product that you are experiencing.

They don’t? I was diagnosed early onset schizophrenia paranoid type when I was in the hospital at two different hospitals.

They tell me violent things too. To kill myself, cut myself, jump off my roof, kill my pets, kill other people, probably things I can’t think of.

1 Like

Wow, what you guys are experiencing is very scary. I honestly at all times have a difficult time remembering what I have heard and what I hear. For the most part they do not appear or even interrupt any of my activities or when I am doing things. I have never have had any hallucinations telling me to kill myself or hurt anyone besides a single time when I over did it with coffee. At times they do say that they will give my mother cancer but they never go into detail which I am thankful for.

It is very odd, tell me if you feel this way too, it is as if my hallucinations can attract all my attention and at times I feel as though everything they say is very important only to always realize what I heard was a bunch of bullshlit. If you think spirits are talking to you, or the State, or Aliens, or AI, just remember that none of the above can’t really and truly be that stupid.

how do you hear those voices as if it is real ?
most of what people write here makes me sure that I do not have schizophrenia

Voices summary:
1.hellfire
2.blasphemy
3.hellfire
4.hell
5.hell
6.hell
Me:

1. All this talk about hell is making me hungry.
  2. Where is my pack of cigarettes

Well they are real. At least to me. Just no one else can hear my voices.

Oh gosh, mine started out as having regular conversations with people:
AEth: You have to put away your toys now
Cian: Don’t miss that piece that went under the bed
Sophie: Hurry, I wanna read a book
AEth: Don’t step on that!
Blair: Can we read the one about the dragons again?
Unknown: I like the one about the bunny
Barth: You shouldn’t be allowed to do anything, you ruin everything you touch
Barth: STOP

When I was having an argument with AEth and all them, it went to this:
AEth: Why are you being so difficult?
Salem: Shut up, leave her alone
Cian: Everyone makes sacrifices you know
Candy: She already made hers though
Idiria: They’re gonna find us and make us do it again
Jack: Don’t remind her!
Unknown: Don’t let her remember!
AEth: We just want what’s best for you
Barth: Don’t cry…
Heather: Shhh, it’s okay

Currently though, it sounds like this:
Salem: You hate us, you should be grateful
Blair: Jump off the bridge
Emily: Join us, we miss you
Salem: We gave up everything for you!
AEth: Don’t betray us Ria
Idiria/Me: Please stop
Salem: I hate you, you’re leaving us
Unknown: You said you wouldn’t leave us like your dad did
Amelia: You’re leaving us like you left Cocoa and Bea (my old animals)
Sophie: Just go away
Salem: Don’t leave!

1 Like