What song do you feel like

2 Likes

good catchy song, but the unedited version is very homophobic…if youve heard it you know what i mean

God, I never noticed :expressionless:

To repent myself

2 Likes

This guy sings like a psycho but the guitar playing/arrangement is good

slim shady lp is the best

3 Likes

My mind wandering - so what’s the theme?

1 Like

this is just a good song -

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Forget the music shed.

A soldier marches the road at night out in the dessert scrub with his cohort when a clap of thunder the likes of which no one had ever known shook the earth and as a single bolt of blue lightning appeared so did the glowing blue figure of a man, first in the sky, then on the ground far off, now near, before entering this soldiers being. At that moment time shattered, as if the revenge of the old God’s, the beginning of who’s end was at hand. The torturer? The tortured? A curse? Two thousand years of trauma and psychological fracture for sure.

Who knows, a Mandala in the sky and a nail in the skull this house was to be mine and this man my son and I his father. I believed he weaseled his way out and turned it around. Though, this apparition and the involvement of diety was to fracture time it’s self. Was this fracture forseen and therefor used? All I know is I was supposed to have something burried and on hand out in the foothills of New England in 08/09. All went haywire, songs were song not to be written for years to come, rants came from within hosts with no understanding nor control of what was being said. Word was our greatest president even made an appearance, not the first of my impossible life (it can’t have all happened)

I think of a video game in which at the summit of a mountain you are told by an ancient dragon “Time was fractured here” I could point out the place.

3 Likes

This band has a lot of relatable music