What song do you feel like

just post a song that relate with how you feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmsK59ncHs

I talk in my sleep or so I’m told, and I happen to be listening to this song right now… And it’s almost bedtime

soooo

Wow, going 80’s lately! :grin:

1 Like

I love 80’s pop a lot. And 60’s and 70’s rock. Used to be crazy about 90’s rap the most…and pop and grunge. But now it’s mostly what they play on the radio stations I listen to which is “60’s 70’s 80’s and early 90’s”

1 Like
1 Like

To keep the 80’s theme going

1 Like

I think I was at the height of my psychosis all through the 80’s. I hated “happy” music. I thought that pop music was irresponsible and avoiding the truth in the world. I was pretty hard to be around :smiley:

It’s like the most forgettable great era in my mind. I can’t imagine what the 80’s were like. My dad going to work as a youngish adult. My parents meeting. I never got to breath that 80’s air being born in 1990, but people always talk about the 60’s, 70’s and 90’s, but the 80’s were pretty good too I think

1 Like

There was s lot of “fluff and stuff” in the eighties. Some terribly heartbreakingly important issues juxtaposed with very neon-colorful silliness.

Its amazing hearing that honestly it is.

My favorite music is 80’s.

I feel like…

@turningthepage, have you watched “Live Aide” in Philadelphia and London? You’d love it!

I have it on repeat right now - need it

moving on— now listening to this

I wish I had enough gumption and confidence to just be.

1 Like

for turtle

2 Likes

LETS PARTY

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

youve posted this before recently but its ok because its a great song!

i had a 2 month binge of this song years ago, it was like my top played song on itunes for a while

1 Like

It’s a great lets party song :smile:

1 Like