What song are you listening to right now (if you are listening to one)?

I’m no longer offended :grimacing:

1 Like
1 Like

Hey @flybottle. I think a lot of folk when they think of electronic music think of chart EDM and all that stuff. My taste in electronica is definitely not that.

Yes I recall you mentioning Warp, that’s why I summoned you :slight_smile: I don’t like the main EDM either… with an occassional exception:

but I don’t like those tunes that build to a drop and then go into ‘dirty’ sounds for a climax… like my country’s star Afrojack :expressionless:

1 Like

You guys may have to change my mind. Just have never really felt that genre touch me deep in my soul as most other genres. Im open to changing my mind it will just take a little persuasion.

im stuck in my ways always listening to what i grew up with, saying “it aint like it was back then” but my wife constantly shows me new music i fall in love with from every genre. So @Minnii @flybottle and @Jimbob, show me the light!! Ill watch these that you have posted already and get back to you guys.

1 Like

ah it was meant tongue in cheek :wink: I am pretty similar to that with music, though having departed from electronic music in my youth.

Try ‘Boards of Canada’

They are electronic but the textures and sounds they use have lots of soul.

I like the banjo in this one

1 Like
2 Likes

(May trigger)

2 Likes

A blast from the past…

1 Like