What song are you listening to right now (if you are listening to one)? - The Sequel

1 Like

@SP2342 Gundam 00 opening 2 (Stereopony - Namida No Mukou)

Not sure why I canā€™t post YouTube videosā€¦

Switched browsers and that seemed to have fixed the YouTube video posting problem.

Nami Tamaki ēŽ‰ē½® ęˆå®Ÿ - Fortune

Even though I donā€™t really feel this way anymore. Mostly.

I still feel like the baby of the class that doesnā€™t know that 1 and 1 is 2 and 2 and 2 is 4.

1 Like

Are you from japan? It keeps saying that it is not available in my country.

1 Like

@SP2342 Iā€™m in North America and can view most YouTube videos. What country are you in?

1 Like

Hmmm Iā€™m in the US. Strange.

1 Like

@SP2342 Yeah, that is strange. Can you read Japanese. Iā€™m Chinese by the way. Youā€™re Korean, right?

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m korean but canā€™t fluently speak any language except for english and mathematics. I used to be good at java but no longer. I donā€™t remember anything about it. I only know the basics like baka is idiot and ikudakimas is something you say before you eat and stuff like that. Should mention that I tried learning new languages but forgot them all real quick. Korean, Mandarian, Japanese, French, and Spanish.

1 Like

@SP2342 Korean born American. Itā€™s okay dudeā€¦ lots of people like you in North America.

1 Like

Gone are the daysā€¦

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

So far this the 4th track from your playlist - Iā€™ve listened @lostinthespace you goodā€¦

this oneā€™s epic

3 Likes
1 Like

You canā€™t always get what you want ā€“ by the Stones.

Edit to add ā€“ Iā€™m listening to it on record.

1 Like