What song are you listening to right now (if you are listening to one)? - The Sequel

2 Likes
2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Excellent metal band out of Sweden:

I had never heard of them until I saw them as a co-headliner at a Mushroomhead concert; I was blown away, great live band.

1 Like

One of those moments that take my breath away:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCRhOCwNEs

1 Like

DNA.

LOVE.

HUMBLE.

2 Likes

THey wonder why it went platinumā€¦

1 Like

I liked his other albums but I think this is my favorite.

1 Like

I bought it cuz I couldnā€™t find more than two songs on YouTube at the time and I wanted to listen to it start to finish but I agree. Awesome beats. My mom liked how he changes his voice a lot she kept saying ā€œwhoā€™s that rapping right now?ā€ I say ā€œthatā€™s Kendrickā€. She says ā€œhe sounds different every time he goes inā€¦ā€. but not in those words lol.

1 Like

I still regularly buy CDs when they come out, so I felt compelled to get it. He does a great job of using his voice as an instrument.

1 Like

Very true. Iā€™d like to buy more CDā€™s. I have money so I might as wellā€¦and you study albums closer if you buy them. Where do you buy them??? I bought Kendrickā€™s album at barnes and nobleā€¦it was the only hip-hop album there at the time. I like J. Coleā€™s album especially False Prophets but canā€™t say Iā€™ve listened to it start to finish more than onceā€¦

1 Like

I can find most major releases at target, the more obscure stuff I go to FYE (a CD and DVD store).

1 Like

Iā€™m in my car at least 40 minutes a day, every day, so I like to have new CDs to listen to. I canā€™t stand my local radio stations.

2 Likes

What other new cdā€™s have you bought recently?? Suggestions? Thereā€™s a lot of artists in hip-hop I can like their singles but not so much on full CDā€™s. And other genres I donā€™t like much at all of the new stuff eitherā€¦

I drive for about 40 minutes a day too.

1 Like

I really like Rihannaā€™s parts in ā€œLoyaltyā€

1 Like

Mostly all I listen to is rap, or when my kids are around reggae. I bought the childish gambino album ā€œawaken my love,ā€ which actually ended up being more of a funk album. The other month I got Lupe fiascoā€™s new album ā€œdrogas light,ā€ which is pretty good but not as good as the one before it. I really like Kevin gatesā€™ ā€œislah.ā€ You said you already have the j. Cole, Iā€™m a fan of that one.

1 Like

Sounds like some good choices. Like all those artists.

I like this song

But canā€™t imagine me buying a Travis Scott album because itā€™s too much about the sound and not enough about lyricism

To eaches own though

1 Like