What social benefits do you receive in your country?

Hey aku second list mein naam nikla kya mere bade…?? Mujshe naraz ho kya…???

1 Like

USA. SSI $650 a month. Free healthcare and medication, but not sure about dental.

That’s all. Nothing more. (That’s all I get because I’m not sure what else I could qualify for)

2 Likes

Aaj to chutte ka din ghum rahe ho kya mandir mein …???

Second list in 18 - 19 August. I am in site now.

You can pm me. Ok ok.

1 Like

I get $967 a month from Social Security for being disabled. I also have government and state medical insurance that pays for almost all my medical expenses. It allows me to see a psychiatrist and a therapist for free and pays for all my medication. It’s a good set up.

2 Likes

If I moved into public housing my rent would be cheap. I think I’d get my med’s free, or almost free. I’d get enough food stamps that they would probably cover my entire grocery bill. I’d get free counseling and group therapy. And I’d get about $700.00 a month to cover expenses.

2 Likes

1,027 in SSDI, basically zero medical costs. Oh and a lot of guilt.

2 Likes

I get about 188 euros Disability Pension, a medical card (my health coverage and cheap medicines on a government levy), and free travel…

2 Likes

Per week right…

I’m on disability and i have free public transportation, medication almost free ( huge discount on meds ) and some money from disability

1 Like

wow that’s grait!

Yes it is. That’s why I’m thinking of moving into public housing.

2 Likes

I get a big disability check and Medicare.

Sometimes I feel a lil guilty about how much my ssdi is worth. I’ve met ppl who get more but as far as szs go I might get the maximum?

But when I’m a famous rapper I will pay it back to the govt through taxes I will pay. So I don’t feel too guilty when I tell myself that.

Let’s just say they’re giving me a loan to help me get on my feet :wink:

3 Likes

I did a full 20 years in the military so I get my retirement check and health insurance.

I am also a 100% disabled veteran and get a VA disability check and free health care including dental.

I also get SSDI and Medicare.

So I basically get 3 retirement checks plus I make about &675 a month on a rental home.

I am financially secure but am trying to go back to work if I can get someone to hire me.

2 Likes

I am in Israel and I get absolutely nothing.

I briefly received Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), which supplemented Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Disability. This was for about 3 years, tops. Since then I’ve been self-supporting. Over half of my income currently goes to taxation. We’re saving to retired to a country where the tax burden is less ridiculous than Canada’s.

2 Likes

I am in the UK and get PIP and income support, also I get free prescriptions.

2 Likes

I get monthly disability income, subsidized housing and free healthcare (mental health supports included).

1 Like

I get £73 a week

1 Like