What meds helped you guys the most

Recent bad news has helped me weirdly enough.
I’ve become numb to everything because of it. I don’t have anxiety anymore or it’s hiding somewhere within me. It’s dormant for now.
My paranoia is still present, but it’s almost gone.

I don’t know. I just feel more bored and numb than anything else. And yet I don’t have the motivation to do anything.
Feeling numb is nice.

1 Like

Saphris (antipsychotic) made totally disappear all my physical symptoms and problems like very problematic heart arrhythmias, chronic tachycardia, very low blood pressure, central sleep apnea, severe loss of weight, severe and chronic dizziness, fatigue.

Trazodone and Clonazepam help me to sleep. I don’t need Clonazepam anymore but I’m addict to it.

Zoloft is used has a prevention for depression, but I don’t feel I need it so much. I often forget to take it and I don’t see any difference.

1 Like

Risperdal Consta for paranoia, hallucinations, delusions and mood regulation. Seroquel for paranoia, hallucinations, delusions and mood regulation. And Geodon for paranoia, hallucinations, delusions and mood regulation. Celexa for depression. Klonipin for anxiety. Melatonin to help me sleep.

1 Like

Presently Amisulpride for agitation and voices and self harm urges. Olanzapine in low dose for deadness and depression
Risperdal helped me in the past too.

1 Like

Abilify gets me out and about and gives me energy and stops panic attacks and stops my anger.

Risperidone consta stops my delusional thinking quite well.

Propranolol stops my heart from racing.

I also take CBD but I don’t think it does anything for me.

Haldol, hands down. It’s by far the best for me. I’ve tried almost all the atypicals and none of them worked very well and all made me gain weight really fast. But Haldol was amazing. Within a week or so of starting it it was like I was getting my life back. It also somehow magically helped with my frequent migraines! I was able to stop taking my daily preventive. I went from 1-3 migraines a week to 3-4 a year. I have no idea why, but when I stopped the haldol for a couple weeks a while back, I started getting migraines again within days.

1 Like

Zoloft for depression, depakote for mood swings, Latuda for psychosis and trazodone for sleep.

1 Like

Vraylar for sza. Pristiq and Ativan for ptsd and anxiety

Invega is what saved my life

2 Likes

What is it used for?

Most helpful psych med I’ve been on is diazepam for anxiety. Overall most helpful meds for me have been meds for pain

I agree benzos have always helped me the most. But my new doc cut off my valuim because he said it was addictive and habit forming but so is alot of other meds alot of us are dependant on. If I even mention how much I benefited from them he acts like I am a drug seeker. But aren’t we all drug seekers in a way for meds to help?

1 Like

I’m in the same situation, it’s really annoying that they stopped it when I never had to increase the dose or anything

1 Like

I would honestly rather be addicted to something that benefits me rather then suffer and be on meds eith bad side effects. But this town is full of pill heads is why anyone that actually needs meds are treated as such

Olanzapine helped me the most.

3 Likes

Rispiradone and depakote combo with my hypothyroid meds

2 Likes

Clozapine is the only thing that worked for me!

1 Like

Geodon and Seroquel, without a doubt. They controlled my symptoms with fewest unpleasant side effects.

1 Like

I’m on the same combo.

2 Likes

Does the lexapro help intrusive thoughts?