What meds do you use to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS)

I use this …

I used to take procyclidine (kemadrin). This had quite a stimulating effect. Don’t take it now.

Is restless legs syndrome common with schizophrenia?

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) has been reported to be more prevalent in schizophrenic patients who take antipsychotics. The cause of RLS is unknown but associated with dopaminergic deficiency. Tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the conversion of L-tyrosine to DOPA. The purpose of this study is to determine whether the TH gene Val81Met polymorphism is associated with antipsychotic-induced RLS.

I find myself always walking and I read about Restless leg syndrome on the internet while checking for drug interactions between two anti psychotics (I don’t remember the drugs exactly) and next day I checked history and visited the webpage but didn’t find it. Now I read it again. I’ve been walking like crazy for several years. The only good with it is good exercise but lack of concentration on anything else.

I have always assumed RLS was due to akathisia in people on APs. Maybe I am wrong.

Procylide 1515151

I see you do that, what does it mean ? @Supermanslice? 15151515

When the reply is too short you have to have 15characters I’ve seen others do it so I done it