What medication are you on for Schizophrenia?

10mg abilify

2mg fluphenazine
2mg clonazepam
10mg fluoxetine
10mg zolpidem
1250 depakote

Oh ok. From USā€¦

80mg of Latuda. Donā€™t remember off hand what Iā€™m taking in dosage for sertraline for my anxiety, if itā€™s even a result of my schizophrenia. Iā€™m about to go up to 4 grams a day with the supplement Sarcosine. I guess thatā€™s about it, if you only count the meds specifically for that illness.

Iā€™m taking seroquel to sedate me/calm me. Iā€™m supposed to be taking abilify and agreed I would take it so I could go back to school. However, I canā€™t do it because I am paranoid over being poisoned by it. Plus, I have bad experiences with drugs. So, for nowā€¦I am ordering prescriptions and pretending to take it when It is just filling up my drawersā€¦

10 mg abifly
100 mg topiramate
20 mg viibryd

111mg Latuda. I am actually starting to lose weight on this med now. Olanzapine made me put on 30 kilos over two years, I have now lost 10 of those in the last six months.

i have not taken any meds yet.

1 Like

7,5 mg Zyprexa and 1000 mg Depakote:)

you take special therapy?

Invega 6mg erryday

1 Like

Taking 234mg of Invega Sustenna monthly injection for 8 months. Have made a lot of progress which is good. Iā€™m not hallucinating, sleeping good, no nightmares and hallucinatory dreams, no delusions, and voices are almost non existent. Still have a hard time getting out of bed and feel like just sleeping and laying in bed. I have gained some weight but I excercise for 4 days and 3 days off. My mind isnā€™t the same anymore and I canā€™t function the way I used to as well. Still have slight paranoia and feel depressed when I wake up. Planning to lower the dose in a couple of months.

1 Like

200mg of seroquel and 20mg of zyprexa