What medication are you on for Schizophrenia?

I’m on clozaril I think I must have gained 100 lbs in 3 years.

Still detoxing/weening off of my 400mg injection of Abilify. Otherwise, I’m technically unmedicated. I won’t feel the effects until Spring probably as I’ve had 1200mg total over three months and am expected to have it in my system for another three months before completely detoxed.

i am too but im on 300mg. injection

im having my blood drawn as well to check if im ok from abilify

God is my drug.

1 Like

I’m on 25 mg a day of abilify now. And 1.0 MG of Clonazepam for anxiety.

15 mg abilify for schiz
Vitamin D3 - 5000 iu
Pravastatin 10 mg and fenofibrate 160 mg for cholesterol
Diazepam 5 mg for sleep prn
Sertraline HCL 100 mg for depression prn

1 Like

Schizoaffective depressive type - 80mg Latuda

No more hallucinations! Still working on the paranoid delusions, but they are fading into the background. I also don’t sense the invisible creatures observing me and reading my mind so much anymore.

It’s so nuts that I’m starting to not feel nuts!

2 Likes

Risperdal, cymbalta, and trazadone.

1 Like

600mgQuetiapine
100mgSertraline
75mgPregabaline
1mgLorazepam
20mgOmeprazol
5mgFolic acid

regular blood tests

Regular visit to Dpsyc

1 Like

Zyprexa 12.5 mg. Setraline 25 to start

Lipitor for cholesterol. Lisiniprol for blood pressure

i am on 200 mg ziprasidone and 500 mg clopixol bi weekly for the positive symptoms. 2 side effektpills. I am also on antabuse for alcohol addiction and have not touched alcohol for 11 years. i have a family history of mental illness from my mum. And my father was an active alcoholic for 50 years until he got alzheimer 5 years ago. both my parents are on antipsychotics. and i have not missed a single dose of clopixol for 20 years. i never was courtordered to take antipsychotics and always understood it was necessery.

2 Likes

Flupenthixol 1mg daily + Procyclidine 5mgs daily or sometimes more or less of both,either or none :+1:

1 Like

Clozaril & Buspar

Risperdal consta on 37.5mg.

I’ve been on aripiprazole and olanzapine.

Do those work?.. X

Are you asking me?

…Thank you

Replied to the wrong thread

i think i haveclearly a typical paranoid schizophrenia without visual and auditory hallucinations(i am too crazy to have some other illness. but i have probably body hallucinations. sometimes i just have pains all over my body and i feel uncomfortable in my body :confused: me too i dont behave normally(it was said by my ex pdoc). i have anger in me if i am not on meds and other stuff like depersonalization and derealization and big paranoia… i am on 10 mg of zyprexa and depakote 1000 mg, its just my second week on it. till now,it doesnt work quite well sorry, my brain is still a biiig mess :confused:

1 Like