What medication are you on for Schizophrenia?

Haldol .5mg sometimes 1mg

1 Like

150mg lamictal, 300mg of Wellbutrin, 20mg Latuda btw Iā€™m sea.

15mg Olanzapine, 40mg Flouoxetine.

i take 400 milligrams of the generic form of Seroquel and must admit I am as stable as i have ever been!

1 Like

400mg amisulpride/generics (solian generic) and 6mg Invega.It is a good compination so far!!With little side effects on this dose.I donā€™t have positive or negative symptoms anymore.I am 2,5 years on recovery.

3 Likes

5mg of Olanzapine.

1 Like

100mg Invega Sustenna.

2 Likes

Risperdal 2.5 mg
Klonopin 0.5 mg

Abilify 25mg
Epitec 100mg

Pdoc adjusted my dose - now amisulpride 400mg, olanzapine 7.5mg

1 Like

50mg of Xeplion every month. i suffer from weight gain with this medicine but apart from that it seems to be without any other side effects. i think of actually stop taking it this month altogether to lose the weight.

I have schizoaffective depressive type, so I take 80mg of Celexa for depression (and OCD) and 160mg Latuda for my psychosis symptoms. Along with other medicines for my agoraphobia.

How can you tolerate 20 mg Haldol? I was on 40 mg a day for a short while, and I was in agony. Then they put me on the Haldol depot injection, and though I wasnā€™t in agony, I was totally demoralized. I laid in bed 15-20 hours a day and day dreamed of easy ways to commit suicide. If I was faced with the prospect of having to take Haldol again I would choose to live on the street and be psychotic. Iā€™ve been there before.

1 Like

I am not on that stuff anymore. It was horrible. I have now transferred over to Latuda. I was told today that I was only put on that dose because I was in an acute state. My therapist called that drug toxic today, and after taking it for a while, Iā€™d have to agree with her.

2 Likes

Different people can react to psychotropic drugs differently. For me, Geodon and Seroquel were a godsend. The difference they make in my quality of life canā€™t be calculated. Iā€™ve always had huge trouble dealing with any of the typical anti-psychotics, but one time I talked to this guy on the internet who found Haldol easy to endure, and Geodon was hard for him to tolerate. That is definitely not the case with me. Maybe if you canā€™t find an atypical med. to handle your symptoms you could try a typical. You might like it. Stranger things have happened.

1 Like

Haldol 30 mg every day.

1 Like

Seroquel 600mg , for now changing to clozapine as soon as im registered and bloods get the ok

Also on 5mg diazapam 3 times a day-short term they said

20mg prozac it was 60 mg but i came off all meds, not a good idea, came within a hairs breatj of being admitted to hospital, previous to that i was on 10mg risperdione

Currently under the crisis team care, tired of them coming round everyday :frowning:

1 Like

zyprexa 15mg
seroxat 40mg

15 years

1 Like

Latuda 40
Risperdal 6
Lamictal 100

20 mg of Abilifyā€¦

But itā€™s making me fat and lethargic. Iā€™m going to ask my Pdoc to reduce it to 15 mg next appointment if possible. We discussed this during my last visit.

1 Like