What makes you happy

I’m kinda indifferent practically 24/7 but I enjoy things. I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, music, painting, animals, and some tv shows and books

1 Like

Given the way I feel today, i think my answer is simple. Really strong coffee!

3 Likes

Great music and great food makes me happy. I love classic R&B (even though I’m 36) and soul food.

2 Likes

my partner my lizards and getting out of the house for a while even if its to the doctor office. I like my therapist she makes me laugh and she doesn’t ask the stupid question, “how did that make you feel?” I hate when therapists ask me that question

1 Like

I’d say video games and comic books. Video games cause I like to be someone else for hours if I could or be in control of everything and do things I never get to do.

Comic books because since I was a young boy I loved the idea of being able to defend what you believe in and do it for the greater good. I also love how some people will do what they believe is right even if they have to do something bad to get it done, it makes me feel like not any of us, even super heroes are not perfect.

2 Likes

have you read the watchman graphic novel? its really good better than the movie

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know, my morning coffee.
Also being with my dog made me happy.

2 Likes

I’ve read and saw the movie, I love both a lot. In fact I’ve been looking for a Watchmen graphic novel to add to my collection when I get the money. My favorite character is definitely Rorschach as I love how he doesn’t take any bull from anyone and fought what he believed in till the end. Dr. Manhattan is also probably one if not the most powerful character I’ve experienced in the comic book world. Honestly I found the movie did a very good job.

2 Likes

as far as a movie coming form a comic book yeah it did pretty good. Rorschach was awesome.

2 Likes

Yea well like I think it depicted the comic very well considering how big Watchmen is and how complicated it was.

2 Likes

Happiness is playing with my three dogs.

1 Like

sex, sweet drinks and food

1 Like

Yes music!!!

1 Like

@cbbrown @dannyboy6657 I love the watchmen graphic novel and movie!

2 Likes

i love the guy that plays Rorschach in the movie, he did such a good job. I love the watchmen movie and graphic novel but I am not looking forward to the ghost in the shell live action movie. I kind of liked the anime but I think now a days Hollywood is just running out of original ideas.

2 Likes

I never had. wonder if it would though?

even if, it’s hard to get. not worth it for me

Me neither Im sick of the crappy movies that are coming out these days its horrifying how horribly unoriginal the ideas are

1 Like

Great accomplishments make me most happy.

2 Likes