What kind of job can do an schizophrenic with negs and cognitive symptoms?

@Fottbiot

Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’ll search for you, also.

My niece graduated from Mary Washington University with an undergraduate degree in business, but she told me that digital marketing doesn’t require a degree, for it’s a new field.

If I find out more from my niece I’ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like

I think malorgara doesn’t exists ? :joy:
Maybe Mallorca ?

1 Like

yes Mallorca my spelling sucks

thank you for the support

1 Like

Mmmh, I think no, I should ?

Mallorca it’s great!!! :tada::tada::tada:

can you loan me 5 million

I’m working at the bank as a balancer and its as little stress as one can ask for. All you do is sit there for 8 hours a day typing numbers. Time goes by pretty fast, but my brain has waves of problems that come and go, so sometimes it’s hard to keep the job. I’m sort of spoiled about work so I stayed in retail once for three weeks before deciding it was too hard and had to quit. I’ve also volunteered at the hospital and had a gig doing computer science and thought they were fairly doable too.

I volunteered a couple years ago at a library. I ended up getting paranoid and just stopped showing up.

Haha @anon62973308 I wish I were like you in terms of being able to work!
I don’t care let me be a woman but I want to be able to do more!

I know what you mean by “caprice”… it’s a French word too… In English they say that you “indulge yourself in something”… a pleasurable activity or food or else :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, why?? Haha1515

Whats the point of being a woman?? We have the same possibilities, even we have few than yours

@Indecisive but @anon62973308 is higher functioning than me!
What I meant is that it is better to be a good functioning woman than to be me, at least in my eyes.
I do stuff but not what I want, if I could do what I wanted I don’t care being a woman.
For example, Maryna Viazovska published an article in Annals of Mathematics.
I want to be her!
And by the way I don’t necessarily need to publish in journals, if I could have the right brain I could do proofs
all my life for pleasure, this is what I would really like and it doesn’t matter to me if I am male or female.
As well Alexandra Goryachkina is agreat chess player, I don’t mind being her :wink:

I am a library assistant. I think it’s a pretty good and low-maintenance job. Not much money but enough to pay rent and bills each month.

I’m curious about: unarmed overnight security guard, and overnight hotel clerk. I hear they’re very easy, quiet, low social contact positions. I would look into it if I didn’t have my current job.

I’m trying to become a freelance web developer so I can work on my own schedule from home and make decent money. But this will take at least a year or two of study. I’m personally going to school for it, but it’s possible to just learn on your own with sites like Codecademy and Team Treehouse.

1 Like

Do you need a degree to be a library assistant?

It’s usually not a requirement. I have a B.A. but I feel overqualified. My co-worker who has the same position as me doesn’t have a degree.

1 Like

If you ever went to college, look into the libraries at the school you attended, & see if there are any positions open. Even if you didn’t graduate, the fact that you attended there will make you stick out. Especially if you have some customer service experience because I think they look for that.

1 Like

@Erez_Shmerling working is really hard for me and I drink a lot of coffee every day. When I don’t, I understand how it feels like to be unable to work because I can’t function. It is really rewarding to work though and keeps me from dark thoughts. It’s also nice to have some money on hand. Can you get a job from home? I used to do bookkeeping from home and get $300 spending money a month.

1 Like

I can’t work, but that you can is the best reward for me.
I am so glad you are somehow able to function.
I hope for further improvements in your quality of life as I really love you.
@anon62973308
I can’t work as of now but in the future anything may happen.