What kind of job can do an schizophrenic with negs and cognitive symptoms?

I had done the secundary school, well I don’t know how exactly it’s called in each country but I’ve passed all courses until I was 18 without repeating any.

I was not able to finish bachelor.

So I am wondering what kind of job can do a person with negative and cognitive symptoms and without a certificate of disability, if there are any …

Some advice ??? :hugs:

peace of mind is better than any work…the best work I done was on myself…freedom is sweet…

2 Likes

Are you artistic in any way??

@Indecisive

Do you believe you’re creative and know a little about computers?

My niece is a digital marketer. She works at home and helps create online advertising.

I enjoyed working in a supermarket when I was younger. I worked mainly with the stock and in the warehouse, so I wasn’t overly exhausted with interacting. It’s not too complicated so maybe it’s something you can look into if you feel you can do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha it depends on symptom severity!
There is no way I can work as of now!

2 Likes

So beautifull to read but… In real life I need money to buy clothes, food, caprice, travels,…
I can’t have peace of mind if my parents wants me working, and I would like to solve all this by myself one day!

2 Likes

I used to be SO! creative when I was younger, now nothing of that reminds :confused: so… no :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m a housekeeper. No one bothers me, and my boss doesn’t micromanage. It’s the best job I’ve ever had for those two reasons.

2 Likes

Are you in any psychotherapy??
You should try it before saying you can’t !
Maybe they’re depressive symptoms to feel yourself unable.
I don’t know if I could do any tipus of job but I would like to prove in something easy for know my limits. Maybe I will realize than I’m not able to work even in easy things, but first I should try!
If you try and you aren’t able you can tell your doctor and get a disability maybe.

4 Likes

I meant your well being is the most important as every thing goes

You mean you are housekeeper of your own home ?

1 Like

What’s this mean??? I’d say live the middle path. Try to find peace of mind but strive at the same time. The middle way. Easier said than done :white_check_mark:. But then again disability has helped me find peace of mind. When I relied on my parents it was very stressful. There’s nothing I hate more in life than relying on other ppl. Unless that person is the government,…then I don’t feel bad at all. But relying on my parents I’d rather be in a worse predicament than the anxiety and psychosis, that causes. Thank goodness for my fat disability check and soon part time job ! Saved my mindset and life.

No. Well, that too. I’m a housekeeper in a retirement home.

2 Likes

I can’t understand how want you have a well being without money. I wouldn’t like to be a maintained if I could avoid it.

Thats good! :slight_smile:
How you get that job ?? If you don’t mind me asking

I would like to get a disability too but my past pdoc don’t wanted it to me … I will be fighting to get one I think

1 Like

By the way by caprices I meant things that you don’t need but you want. How it is called in english ? :sweat_smile: @Goyankees

Well, I’ve already worked everywhere else in my town, and none of them worked out. I figured I’d try something with less “customer service” involved.

Btw, I’m also on disability.

I am living in Ireland I get free meds and 190 euro a week…do u get any money each week?

1 Like