What kind of hobbies do you have?

Do you have any hobbies? I’m looking for some, i don’t have any right now

1 Like

Right now light physical activity is the best for me. Driving, swimming, cooking, doing dishes/laundry, cleaning house, watching travel documentaries, shopping for cook books or groceries, reading, watching movies, playing games online…

1 Like

I follow the weather, do cooking, keep up with World military events, do sudokus, crossword puzzles, and adult dot to dot puzzles occasionally (I used to color as well but it’s been a while), and write poetry on occasion. Otherwise I just survive.

I produce industrial music (but I haven’t finished anything in nearly a year)I read books/listen to audiobooks. I play video games a little. I used to follow the NBA team in my state more.

1 Like

Playing keyboard, photography, writing, hiking, podcasting. and watching really bad movies.

Playing and watching starcraft 2, drawing, reading books, bike riding

That’s awesome. I loved listening to industrial music when I was younger.
I need to get back into it again.

I collect the movies from director john carpenter

I like drawing / doodling / painting / makeup / cleaning / organizing / socializing / walking and soon I will start swimming a couple times a week (end of august) and also taking pictures of flowers.

3 Likes

Listening to music, knitting & crocheting, playing with my cats, and home decor!

1 Like

I like to ride my bicycle and take many photos, I like to distribute these photos to other people in the world.

1 Like

Just Piano… i tend to take lots of naps due to the meds…

My hobbies are:

Playing keyboard
Practicing yoga
Mindfulness meditation
Reading books and magazines
Playing with my cat
The forum
My volunteer job

2 Likes

I’m a ham. I can talk all over the World with radio waves.
I also am helping set up a ham club on a WW2 :ship: Ship.

1 Like

I don’t do much at all, mostly veg on the couch and watch TV. I occassionally go hiking with my old man, but that’s about it

Aeverything i do is inside my house :neutral_face:

I don’t really have any hobbies right now. I used to read and garden.

I like books, film, music, art, philosophy, travel, good food, exercise, knitting, documentaries, podcasts, learning new things…

1 Like

Suicide Commando and Hocico have had releases in the past week or two. Luckily for me I have napster which is a legit pay subscription service now. Really it’s Rhapsody. They just call it Napster for marketing reasons.

1 Like

Love hiking. Very mind relaxing. Read tons of books (puts me to sleep sometimes :), studying plants and trees in a huge way once I realized I’ve walked among them all my life and didn’t know their names or anything about them. Now I am hooked and can’t buy enough books. Always on a search for a new hobby and my interests seem to be shifting constantly. I think that is good.

3 Likes