What is your sexual orientation?

Asexual here I think

I am asexual, I don’t have erections at all.

2 Likes

I’m heterosexual.

1 Like

I put heterosexual, because when it comes to actually having sex, I am attracted to men, but I’ve had crushes on women and find female forms so much more beautiful than males.

3 Likes

Heterosexual 151515

1 Like

Hedgehog, that’s quite unique.

when I was a kid, nobody taught me that everyone’s born different or has different tastes.
learned the hard way:

everybody’s different.

and I’m only sure of my sexuality:
I want to love people (who are able to produce milk and are able to get pregnant.)

70% asexual, 30% heterosexual. I find sex both disgusting and a little attractive.

2 Likes

So far it seems the rate of homosexuality among schizophrenics is higher than the general public, according to statistics I read on Wikipedia.

Think I might be Asexual, I like sex but not the relationship, it’s a double edge sword, been alone for about 25 years

2 Likes

Do you have a preference on the sex of a sexual partner?

1 Like

I put heterosexual, I’m marrying a man in May and I love him to bits. But I can’t bring myself to have sex, something about it repulses me (not him, just sex in general).

Yeah I like women

1 Like

so you’re using thread’s poll as valid statistics… -.-

statistics are taken with more care

1 Like

I have put other. To be honest I dont really know. I have dated with and had crushes on men and women, find women more beautiful, but have only had relationships with men. I also think my bad experiences with men/sex have messed me up a bit…sometimes I doubt whether I am a hurt heterosexual or a true bisexual.

1 Like

Straight but not blind :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m polymorphously perverse - just kidding. I’m heterosexual.

2 Likes

I am most definitely bisexual, but, I stick with women because I trust them more. And because I am more attracted to women’s bodies. However, two years ago, I made a total commitment of celibacy for God and I am totally about that now.

1 Like

Asexual. I’ve dated both styles of bipeds but I see beauty differently.

1 Like

Hetero, but I’m so put off by the average girl’s personality and they of my personality that I might as well be asexual.

I do wonder at times if I’m technically asexual. Sometimes the thought of sex disgusts me, but I don’t know if that’s due to my OCD. And I always find flirting so incredibly agonizing. I don’t like any part of flirting.

1 Like

asexuals don’t exist?

Google, you need not combinatorics to know that asexuality’s a possibility… -.-