What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?

Mine is a tie between fearless and mine

I hope she starts coming out with good music again but i think she is kinda too old to be making the sort of sweet, innocent, light kinda pop songs she was really good at.

the one where she goes “Like oh my god”

1 Like

Which one is that?

Or is that a dumb blonde pun?

Lol nah when I listen to this radio station 103.1 it always says “Like our facebook page or we’re gonna have to start playing taylor swift” and then they play a short clip of taylor swift singing “like oh my god…” and then it cuts off. I find it funny :smiley:

1 Like

Oh man, harsh. I know there’s some serious taylor swift haters out there. But i liked her older stuff, her last two hits sucked tho

1 Like

I thought that was Lana?

Thats what popped in my mind too, like oh my god… nothing scares me anymore…nah nah summertime sadness…

1 Like

My girlfriend plays “shake it off” by taylor swift and then immediately follows it with Megan Trainor’s " all about that bass".

Whichever one she gets killed by a meteorite in the middle of a video shoot for.

Never heard her songs but she sure is a cutie! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s a love story, baby just say yes!

2 Likes

If she hadn’t looked quite pretty would she have had a big career based on any talent?

None. Writes a killer pop song but I like my music with a bit of flavour!

That comment was evil

U could say that for most female pop stars. I think if she was an average looking country girl, yes.

At least u recognize talent :wink:

I like her like al other celebrities I guess. She is beautiful, tall… and creative.

I think she has a distinctive rich housewife look to her face. Like that redhead woman from desperate housewives.

Mine is ‘Enchanted’… reminds me of all of my school girl crushes :flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Lol…interesting comment. I guess thats a good thing, and yea i know Brie from desperate housewives and taylor swift is much prettier imo. If u look at taylor swift’s mom, she really looks like a regular big country mother tho.

I really liked ‘enchanted’ @Jesspresso, never heard it before, thx, might put it on repeat. I wonder which ex-boyfriend it’s about. Supposedly ‘fearless’ is about joe jonas. I am straight, but he is a hunk…

1 Like

I like these two