What is ur goal that u wish to do ..dosen't matter big or small

like earning money…
just keeping bg…
want to do voluntary work
want to get married…
and other.
mine is to get married before …fall in to deep love…

1 Like

id like to get a phd , but this sh@t is expensive

1 Like

Realistically speaking, I only want to live long enough to break my three year long period of sobriety and smoke free living by at least one full year. Of course I hope for much longer then just those 4 years. I am 6 months clean into my attempt to either do or die trying. I really would rather die then have any excuse to go back to that way of living.

3 Likes

Would like to have more hobbies to help de-stress more. learn karate, learn the guitar, also get back into horse riding.

So far I’m at…Trying to teach myself the guitar atm but struggling to commit to it. Trying to diet to get a better weight to start horse riding again. Found a cheap place to learn karate but had nothing but problems with getting there. Put my name down twice but had car problems at the time. I’ve no car atm and that’s what’s stopping me atm.

Start with a new tdoc next month and kind of playing anything else by ear. Like looking at starting work again and/or going back to school.

2 Likes

I would like to learn to play a violin, maybe too late for me, should have started much earlier in my life.

2 Likes

I want to become a writer whose work is preserved past his death.

1 Like

You can still do this, your Internet writings survive hundreds of years in databases, I used to have this too, which is why I wrote many writings on the net in the past and thought that these writings would change the world and historians hundred years from now can analyze how I contributed to the world change. :smile:

It’s great to know that you can have an effect for the better.

1 Like

To deliver a good best man speech at my best buddys wedding this summer
Not gonna lie I’m nervous about it

2 Likes

Getting a job would be my number one priority, even if it’s a really competitive field.

1 Like

small goals include having a very low body fat percentage, getting fit, looking my best. I’m gonna learn web design soon and take on more freelance projects. I’ve been practicing calligraphy, I want to get better at it. There’s a class in typography in Toronto, I want to move there to take this class. Maybe in a month or so. Bigger goals include buying a nice house somewhere in Canada, adopting some animals, learning to garden and growing my own food. Becoming 100% vegan. Travel throughout Europe before I turn 30.

2 Likes

You can try to take the InterRail in Europe, you can travel anywhere in Europe cheaply.

Me too, but over here in Europe phd’s are jobs that you get paid for. That does mean positions are limited and teaching will be part of it.

1 Like

I wish I knew what I wanted… things are going Ok… but I’m having a hard time figuring out what I want. I’m feeling very in limbo right now.

I hope I get out of this limbo slump.

1 Like

Hey waterway, I live in the Greater Toronto Area. Let me know if you happen to travel here. :smile:

1 Like

I want to become a licensed psychologist within a decade.

1 Like

Find the right Rxs’ for my mind
:cherries:

1 Like

To be a playwright not a one - hit or one and a bit wonder…
I’ve written 5 short plays I like and a full length I’m giving it a go to mash 3 shorts into a one act or 30 minute play
So much of me has gone into it, feel like it’s all out there like therapy or exposure therapy or just exposure

2 Likes

Classes this fall + spring, maybe unpaid internship…

Walk everyday, 320 lbs is terrible female

Back to work, hopefully career worthy employment soon

Country or small town living

purchase house again, really miss the oasis living with the OCD winchester castle parentals

2 Likes

I woul like to stay happy,and it will be better if I can be in a relationship and get married later on

1 Like