What is the funniest things you have ever done

In America I was involved in some defense modeling and simulation office activities, it is about the design of the modern battle field. I had even my own 800-number to some mil computers, ■■■■ happens sometimes.

http://www.msco.mil/

yeah lets stay away from the triggers even if part of it has some truth

1 Like

Once I had a 1.5 litres of Merlot red wine in Miami Beach and then I passed out on the beach of South Beach only to wake up in the morning, two months after Al Gore had his last Presidential campaign event on the same beach and of course, I had no invitation to the area of those guests and I had to watch Steve Wonder and other show in the distance, but then I decided to jump over the fence and went through the guest crowd in my efforts to have a handshake with Al Gore, I was not successful and it was just five meters away me to have this handshake. Still remember all those good looking Secret Service men and when I realized I could not have a handshake with him I turned around and there were two people following me and smiling, one young black man and one young woman. They probably were the Secret Service and they smiled after my courageous effort to have this handshake. Al Gore might have won.

When I was on drugs I went to the ATM in broad daylight with my you-know-what hanging out. I wasn’t aware of it until my female passenger shouted out for me to zip up.

The God in Finnish is ‘Jumala’, but Spanish speaking people may say it ‘Humala’, ‘J’ becomes 'H* and so ‘Humala’ is ‘Jumala’ meaning ‘had consumed alcohol’ as I did when I passed out on the beach of Miami Beach. so the question was ‘Was I with the God’ Jumala Humala

oh lord jesus tha couldve been nworse

In the 80’s I used to wear mousse in my hair and I wore bright red shirts with black pants.

2 Likes

One night I got drunk with a friend and we decided to drive a couple miles over to a group home we had both lived at, at one time. I was driving my Datsun B210 down a main street with my friend in the passenger seat. and I started feeling queasy. I knew I was going to throw up but we were on an expressway and there was no stopping allowed. So I had my friend reach over and take the wheel and I rolled down the window, and without slowing down I vomited out the window. After I was done I took back the wheel and we continued on our way. My friend thought it was pretty cool.

I stole a car…

I think there is a lot of funny in my life. So many things… so many.

The most recent over reaction was this past summer.

My sis was teaching a junior lifeguard class. I get to the pool… check in for evening lap swim and before I can change into my swimsuit, I go on deck and I see my sis drowning. :open_mouth:

I panicked a bit and jumped in shoes and all to get her.

She was doing a rescue demo for the little Jr. lifeguard class. They were a bit confused to see me, as patron just jump in and snatch their teacher out of the water. I really couldn’t understand why my sis was trying to swim away. :confused:

With all my clothing wet I had to drive home in my tiny drag suit and towel. I was afraid of being pulled over.

3 Likes

hey you saved your sister…
even though technically she did not need saving…!!
you are both over achievers…lol
take care

1 Like