What is the best sleep drugs?

which sleep drugs is the best for your opinion?

Do you have trouble sleeping? Have you ever try Melatonin with L-Theanine? I am not sure if it’s the best but it is very good on me. I get mine from pipingrock.com .They sell it at very cheap price. for more info please read here:

2 Likes

Best? Probably chroral hydrate or Seconal. Good luck getting anyone to prescribe those. Best “mainstream?” Probably Halcion, if you’re not afraid of being so sedated you roll out of bed and break your hip. No, I’m not being hyperbolic - it has happened many times.

I take Melatonin, L-theanine, and GABA. I like this combination.

1 Like

The melatonin and theanine is good for me too

What about trazadone? Or Seroquil? I kind of liked it. But ehh…

1 Like

I take zopiclone sometimes

I had sleep and nightmare problems.
Ambian didn’t do anything for me.

But Seroquel can knock you out like a rock.
And after different trials was the best AP for me so it does double duty.

I did trazadone for Long time which is really an antidepressant that some say helps sleep and it’s a cheap generic.

1 Like

Alimemazine. But it’s a phenothiazine so be careful when mixing with antipsychotics in that class.
It’s none addictive and knocks you out. Don’t plan on doing anything until 11am the day after though…

zyprexa12121211211

Seroquel has helped me a lot with sleeping. It takes a few hours to kick in, but it works fantastically.

Loxapine worked for me. Seroquel did too for a little while, but Loxapine didn’t cause any weight gain. I’m now on Lorazepam, but really, it doesn’t always work that well. I really would recommend Loxapine, it’s an older antipsychotic, so if you don’t have coverage it’s not as pricey either.

6 mg melatonine is working for me.i think every person who has insomnia first must try melatonine and if this not work should consider other drugs.

hey,

Benzo’s are great at getting you to sleep but it’s problematic! Some are better than others but honestly…I had a grand mal from stopping them suddenly on not much of a dosage! They are addictive!

Good at putting you to sleep quickly but you need to manage them well…a benzo under the tongue and your away…straight into the bloodstream!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

2 Likes

i take 300 mg a night of trazadone to get to sleep. non addictive and works as an antidepressant too.

1 Like

Ambien or a valum they relax me and let me fall asleep tried the naturals did not work for me but id recommend trying the natural stuff first it may work for you.

i start not sleeping without meds. with zyprexa I have a good sleep. I took klonopin for years and it doesn’t put me in sleep anymore :/…

300? Wow! I’m on 100 a night and that knocks me right out.

Did you have to work up to that or was that just what you were prescribed to begin with?

İ m sorry to not sleep with medicine.maybe you can start melatonine with 10mg.if it not worked you can raise the dosage to 20 mg.just try to sleep with this i m sure it will work after couple of days or weeks later.before melatonine sleep was big issue for me.i was never thought my sleeping condition will change.but after melatonine miracle happened and i start to sleep like baby.

1 Like

Lunesta puts me out even if I am psychotic or suicidal . Miracle drug