What is a big thing in your daily life

Mine is to go to the store at 7 am, they open at 7 am, I have done so for many years, to buy my daily food and drinks … and every day I repeat it …

3 Likes

I don’t go outside much anymore. About the only productive thing I do is every weekday I apply for jobs. The rest of my day is much more of a waste of time than this. I should be spending it doing things like reading and keeping what skills I have polished so that I would do well when next employed.

2 Likes

“What is a big thing in your daily life”

I can’t say, lest the :imp: flags.

2 Likes

To go on schizophrenia.com and read some posts

4 Likes

I have developed this my daily routine so far that I even buy same things, food and drinks every day, although I have two stores near me, I always go to one store, because items are cheaper there. I know I follow routines and rituals every day, it is good for me.

Going to school. It means I get out, walk at least 6 miles up and down hills carrying a 20 pound bag, see people, talk to them, learn things, do assignments. It’s good for me all around.

3 Likes

Waking up next to my dogs. They give kisses when I wake up.

I just came from a store, my usual sales woman was there, now I chatted with her a little and asked 'what she thought about Trump? she replied ‘aikamoinen tapaus’ meaning ‘quite a case’, she also now learned that I had lived 13 years in America, I have seen her for many years.

4 Likes

A giant plate of tasty toast,
can be buttered or peanut buttered and or jam…powdered sugared, garlic’ed, or just eaten plain and dipped into my cup o’ coffee.

Some big things in my daily life are:

Prayer
Meditation
Piano practice
Yoga
Ayurveda

2 Likes

School is a big one. It’s definitely healthy for me to go to school
but my routine thing is I hit the Starbucks across the street. I go almost every day. I get my drink, then journal and listen to music on my phone. I do some people watching, write some stuff down and then go home after awhile. They ALL know me, lol. I am the ‘journaling lady’ to them, I am sure.

anyway, that’s my ‘thing’ that I do

Great question.

I play the piano too!! What kind of things do you play? :grinning:

A big thing for me is waiting for 6pm to come around. I start to feel a bit human around then.

2 Likes

Doing sports is probably a big thing. I do it everyday play table tennis, also i have back pain i need to do exercice for that but i cant make it. Its the biggest need for me right now.to fix my back😀

1 Like

stretches can help that back!

kind-of works.

I need to do these exercicess they showed me in clinic, but they are so boring. And hardly force to do them. Maybe i do gym aswell once a week.maybe trainer would help me.

1 Like

not sure =(

Being with my husband and caring for him. Also reading and prayer.

Watching a show with my husband before bed once kids are in bed. Something easy like big bang thery. It let’s me zone out. When alone I don’t really watch TV.