What if the big bang didnt happen?

No big bang means no living universe…means no…rick and morty…dam we need the big bang…

5 Likes
2 Likes

What would I do with my Big Bang star watcher hat :tophat:???

1 Like

What would we do without rick and morty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Are we talking about the Spaghetti Monster now? :slight_smile: (sorry I haven’t heard the term.)

The pull from the black hole is so great that you get pulled into the shape of a noodle.

2 Likes

The matter comes out as crumbs compared to what it was… the important part is the energy…

1 Like

Civilization would die off obviously. Don’t listen to @Resilient1 folks, keep on having sex.

1 Like

what are talking about spaghetti? haha where’s the mince? i might make spaghetti tonight lol

its basically multiples of universes feeding off of each others energy/matter etc but there is still the question under all of this,

where did it all come from?

i could explain the big bang or my interpretation of it as a newly formed black hole in another universe and the other end of it broke through into this universe causing a big bang and releasing matter/energy/gases etc

1 Like

@amethyst Hey do you remember where this quote comes from. I think it’s from a guy retelling a story about a presentation someone gave and a person from the audience said it.

Can you refresh my memory?

2 Likes

Yes they are called dimensions. There are 10. We currently experience the 3rd Dimension which is what you see when you move around ect. 4th Dimension is time. And I don’t remember if it’s at 4 or 5 where you experience all of time at once. But once you go high then that, it’s really complicated to explain because you experience even more then that.

1 Like

Schizophrenia is big bang of brain.

1 Like

Can anyone explain this?

Ahh yes now I remember. At the 4th Dimension, you see all that has happened, happening, and will happen. Thus time. At the 5th Dimension, you see all that plus what might have happened that didn’t, might be happening that isn’t, and will happen that doesn’t. It gets even more gratuitous in this fashion the higher you go up in dimensions.

Yes I can explain that. It’s like this. If you draw a picture on a piece of paper, think of that paper as it’s own 2-Dimensional universe. Now when you draw something on there with your 3-Dimensional pencil, that’s affecting the dimension below it. Although the 2nd-Dimension can’t interact with the Dimension below it, the 3rd Dimension can do so with the others below it. So when you think of higher dimensions, the interactions are the same for the respective dimensions below them, even if the origins are different.

Going back to the pencil and paper example, the pencil is the origin for the 2-Dimensional universe, but the pencil is not it’s own origin. It came from some factory or something made from materials dug out of the earth.

I don’t understand this but I think 5 th dimension is acceleration of time. Or time measured with reference to time.

idk where you are getting all of this information from, all i know is at some point it had to have a beginning and at another point it must have an end, even if it was in a continual loop it still must have started somewhere, i dont believe things are infinite, in that way.

I’ve found some nice videos on this topic from a trustworthy content creator, I hope you’ll enjoy em

The visible universe is big enough. The nearest star is 22.8 trillion miles away. There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand in all the deserts and all the beaches in the world. We are tiny. We are an infinitesimally small speck on an infinitesimally small speck.