What if i am just bad and i suffer because of it? yeah

I went out today with my mom in the center which is really rare for me and for 30 seconds after it I felt good. all my symptoms vanished for those 30 seconds. and honestly, Ive just discovered that maybe I really suffer from a bad character. I hide my hate and my aggression outside behind sunglasses etc etc. since years, I find excuses of my behavior. even my pdocs said that I am bad… do you know a link between paranoia and bad thoughts? maybe its my case. and maybe it comes from my ‘‘borderline’’ side.
otherwise I suffered that my ex boyfriend didn’t love me but I am ready to overcome it. maybe ill need time and efforts but I know that I can find love with someone else :slight_smile:
but finally, maybe its a thing to be just a better person? maybe borderline is this also, to be a bad ass? yeah…
kisses

anna. don’t knock yourself down. like yourself, love yourself even. you have a heart and soul same as the “normies.”

judy

3 Likes

Doesn’t work like that, plenty of people way, way worse than you who are living great lives. Morality doesn’t come into play.

2 Likes