What happened to the site , i thought i was banned :)

The site was down for 5 / 6 hours

1 Like

More 10 / 11 hours.

Been down all day for me 13 hours all up by the looks of it. I would say it was down for maintenance.

Haha god forbid! Jk. But yeah I thought the site somehow knew I was up to some mischevieous endevaours and was banned too :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that. On EU time it has been offline from at least six hours ago until now.

Lol I thought the same thing, then I thought maybe I was having a delusion and had a major panic. Then I just thought it through and calmed myself down :smile:

1 Like

With my paranoid …stuff…

I thought I was privately locked out.

1 Like

Yes - sorry Everyone. I wasn’t sure what the issue was and just found out the site was down early this morning.

It should be fine now.

2 Likes

Dog finally cracked the code! MWUAHAHA!! (joke)

3 Likes

we didn’t start the fire but we keep it burning. .yes?

Me , no I usually ‘start’ if I need to.

But very rarely in fairness , I try to keep within the rules and am usually successful at that.

This Is the life that we live.

Good to here from you.

That was a long night indeed :smile:
I just thought to make a poll about what everyone was doing when the site was down.

1 Like

I thought I was banned too!

By lunch time for me thought SzAdmin had just had enough of all of us and thrown in the towel.

Never know if I’m a glass half empty kind of guy or not. As usually just grateful I have something to drink.

2 Likes

When you are banned you get the message that you are banned. Ask a professional here
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It was awesome. I got a bunch of writing done as I had fewer distractions. Can we make this a regular thing?

:imp:

Pixel.

5 Likes

I got paranoid that I was banned too, although I didn’t do anything wrong, so then I figured logic prevails(!) and assumed the site was having an issue.

I sure missed y’all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This one time, at szforum.com, Dog was banned but no one told him :cry:

3 Likes

Yeah that was not a fun night.

2 Likes